Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of cats, so sue me, but the dog looks really cute, a;ways had a soft spot for sheep dogs.

Well she's not really a sheep dog, but a Bernese Mountain dog (which were mainly used to pull small carts back in the day). And yes, even though she's a little devil sometimes, she's still cute and I love her dearly. =3

Guest dynastygal

Well, most people would say only human babies/children are cute, whereas animals tend to be cute throughout their life according to the general 'awwwwwwwwww' consensus (thinking main 'pet' animals).

Yes, conzer, but please don't pick me solely for a joke I made, when I wasn't the first to post animal pics (on their own)...and the vid did have my legs in! And my dad I think.

That said, I wanted to post a 'pets' image topic, but feared I'd get the usual people bitching at me for posting threads.

Well, most people would say only human babies/children are cute, whereas animals tend to be cute throughout their life according to the general 'awwwwwwwwww' consensus (thinking main 'pet' animals).

Look for the thread I made a few months back. Search "pets" or something on the search thing. People posted their pets in there.

Here it is

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!