Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan
I make a post to lighten up the situation and it gets removed, most likely by Jordan who I've seen having the mouth dirtier than a pub toilet.

Yeah thats me.

Sorry, i was kinda in a deletion spree and if your was deleted, it was probably by accident.

And yes, i swear a hell of alot... just generally not at other members.

Who really gives a fuck? Really, you're all just kinda being bastards, if he does it it doesn't really make any difference, you're making it out as if he's directly insulting you or something.

This place is full of assholes sometimes.

Still: AF, some of the shit you post is kinda pointless, like the 2 pics on this page, they're almost identical.

I just LOVE your posts when you're angry, they crack me up XD

Guest Stefkov
I feel utterly depressed I have no pictures to post apart from ones of me pulling a retarded face to make me look like a banana man.

You mean this?

banana_man.jpg

??

Pics please!

Martin2.jpg

i took this a couple minutes ago. This shows the result of staying up for 3 nights straight, not shaving and not bathing. Oh how pretty i look :)

Where are the bags under your eyes?! I have them permanently even when I get a good amount of sleep. Whats your secret?

*cough* consealer *cough*

lol, really? And people don't notice you're wearing it?

hmm, i need to get some more pics of me up, I can't find my older posts. I'll post up the pics I get from paris when I get back. (going 3rd to 7th)

Your going to have to give us more than that...3 days of minimal sleep would probably leave me looking like this...

goaway.jpg

Thats how I look 24/7. I get one night of bad sleep and I look like bollocks for the rest of my life.

Martin2.jpg

i took this a couple minutes ago. This shows the result of staying up for 3 nights straight, not shaving and not bathing. Oh how pretty i look :)

Sir does be rather pretty-wonder what the concealer of magic is.

Congrats on the lucky draw from the genetics blender aka guinevere and set of balls number 2 :heh:

Guest Stefkov
I don't know why, but when I looked at you, I thought you looked a bit like Gary Neville.

Oh my word. It's uncanny.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!