Menacing yet also strangely kindly...

"I'm nice, but don't mess, you hear me?"

Yeah, something like that :indeed:

^^^

Menacing yet also strangely kindly...

"I'm nice, but don't mess, you hear me?"

Yeah, something like that :indeed:

yeah thats right :yes:

Antonio Reyes? David James? I don't know who the first is, but I'm no David James. Here's a picture on the other end of the spectrum, consumed by brightness:

Ati_face_2.png

I'll have to find one that's neither too dark nor too bright.

I'm loving the concentration on your face Platt old boy!

Picture4.jpg

Me leaning back,and holding a stapler because I'm erotic that way. Daniel Radcliffe's jerking off and screaming a storm beside me. You know you love it :yes:

I really love DragonBall Z, and Chobits is really an excellent package. I figure the real winner in the background are the 24 sets. To anyone reading this who has yet to experience 24... please do. Alike my request you all see Evangelion over in the anime thread, 24 is even more essential viewing.

Do you have the pink Chobits T-shirt? If so, then I request...no, I DEMAND a picture of you donning that awesome garment.

Here's an older one of me, I got my (pretty decent looking) school picture today, gonna scan it tomorrow :)

me.jpg

And I threw in this old classic just for nostalgic reasons. Ah I was so young and carefree back then :o The pic quality sucks cause it's been shunted around on LANS and lost during formats and the like...miracle I still got the thing :D

dieter2.jpg

-edit-

Damn Blackcocks, you are looking sexy in that pic, loving the 'queen' too :bow:

I have posted many a picture in the past, and since i seem o have lost my camera, you will just have to search you memories to view me.

I have posted many a picture in the past, and since i seem o have lost my camera, you will just have to search you memories to view me.

My brains search function is more broken than the XSorbit one :(

Me in a trilby hat doing my thang. Excuse the shoddy image, a crappy camera it was. All has been whisped away to the world of darkness beneath its very lens.

Ati_face.png

Hmm, I look sickingly unhealthy. Need to lighten this bitch up.

for once you actually do look asian

since the topic is hats, heres my attempt

67271723.img.jpg

52164271.img.jpg

• Like 1

Crap, now the topic's moved onto hats, i really wish i had my camera....

EDIT: Found camera!

2b3.jpg

This one is a hat my dad brought back from Afgnistan. Apparently they are all the rage there...

147.jpg

Ahoy!

Yeah, dabookerman, your pictures scare me. You are truly menacing. *runs*

EDIT: Well, at least your second one.

since the topic is hats, heres my attempt

67271723.img.jpg

52164271.img.jpg

I always thought you were a black ass motherfucker!

just shows....

Yeah, dabookerman, your pictures scare me. You are truly menacing. *runs*

EDIT: Well, at least your second one.

indeed, blade, plus evil eyes = ahhhh

52618076.img.jpg

What the???? We did it guys! 0_0 We evolved out of the geeky-gamer look 0_0 We actually look like cool people now n_n Hurrah for evolution!

thedon5ah.jpg

I love the fact that Eevil has tried to recreate the gangster look, with the large coat over the shoulders, but if you look closely, you see that it is one of those school coats with the brass buttons and the tartan lining....

I'm loving the concentration on your face Platt old boy!

i have to concentrate when taking a picture otherwise i end up doing a chandler :eek:

I love the fact that Eevil has tried to recreate the gangster look, with the large coat over the shoulders, but if you look closely, you see that it is one of those school coats with the brass buttons and the tartan lining....

It doesn't have brass buttons, except the two at the top, for the front it's a zip and toggles.

A school coat? I'm not sure I've ever heard of such a term, but a yes on the tartan insides, I'm sure I could get away in a chav neighbourhood if I inverted it.