N-Europe

Guest bluey

n502507553_1082194_8791.jpg

from my birthday party in the prison themed restaurant in shibuya... the staff bought me a cake... but then wrote my name as "BETTY" :hmm: hehe.

n502507553_1082161_9793.jpg

the glasses were sciencey beakery thingies... this is my evidence contemplating phoenix wright pose. :grin:

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd love Jersey and we where actually going to go there or Guernsey but my parents were put off in the end for the reasons in your post.

Heh, really? Unless you were planning on visiting using a time machine I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.

My family used to regularly holiday in Jersey when I was little as my mother's side of family had a big house there. I don't think I've been there for around 10 years, but I imagine the island is much the same: a halfway-house between the UK and France, both in terms of environment and culture. And of course there are plenty of cows.

Oh, and that looks like an interesting party, Betty. Although why a prison themed restaurant?

Guest bluey
Bluey, can you lot not give us a thumbs up for a change?

i want you to know this: i only do it to annoy you. :smile:

Heh, really? Unless you were planning on visiting using a time machine I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.

My family used to regularly holiday in Jersey when I was little as my mother's side of family had a big house there. I don't think I've been there for around 10 years, but I imagine the island is much the same: a halfway-house between the UK and France, both in terms of environment and culture. And of course there are plenty of cows.

Oh, and that looks like an interesting party, Betty. Although why a prison themed restaurant?

Hehe, I think I got myself confused! :heh: >__< err...

Cows FTW!!!

have two more:

IMGP0529.jpg

Jersey eems like an interesting country to me nice and peaceful and slow?

I used to go to France camping when I was younger but I don't remember much about them. Also on the cards this year was either staying ina farmhouse in france or In the Austrian mountains. :)

Haha Betty you look awesome. :p :awesome: : peace:

Those look totally photoshopped.

So's ya face!

Anyway. This is the user image gallery of the users not cows. :p (nor bears Dan. nor pandas before Takeo gets here) :p

warandchaos, tell that prick to actually use the belt he's sporting and to pull his fucking trousers UP.

Oh pish (im feeling very British it seems). Its comfortable. For me at least. Plus half my jeans don't fit me because shops are sizeist!

Oh pish (im feeling very British it seems). Its comfortable. For me at least. Plus half my jeans don't fit me because shops are sizeist!

Half of my jeans don't fit either. I did consider wearing them showing half of my arse and using my belt to show how rebellious I was, but I decided to wear the other half of my collection that actually fit.

Comfortable, is it the ventilation that does it for you?

Freshly cut and dyed hair...

29072008066tb2.jpg

Quite happy with the way it turned out, although the hari on top could have been a little longer. Should really stop going into the hairdressers and just saying some random clipper number!

Guest Stefkov
from my birthday party in the prison themed restaurant in shibuya... the staff bought me a cake... but then wrote my name as "BETTY" :hmm: hehe.

SM1.jpg

'Ooh Betty'