NEurope
lostmario

Nintendo Direct: 5th December 5pm GMT

Actually thought he was going to announce a new game back there for a minute with his 'Mario needs a holiday talk' ... Mario Sunshine 2. Should know better!

These Nintendo Directs are tediously drawn out bollocks tbh with this awful live stream.

Why can't they just release a bunch of new trailers.

Is anything coming out in January & February???

Dust out of the 3ds cart and wii u disc slot,

i betthey wont even bother to release wii kirby collection :(

The final p...ss take fire emblem april,

thanks for wasting 45 mins of my life nintendo

Nobody jumping for joy that Scribblenauts hasn't entered limbo and is coming Feb 8th then?

Hydroventure coming out next week.

Wario Land 3 out now.

Fire Emblem comes in April.

Nintendo has recommended its Wii U and 3DS customers to consider hibernating during January and February.

They have also advised to not cancel the hibernation during this period, for doing so you run the risk of major disappointment.

Actually thought he was going to announce a new game back there for a minute with his 'Mario needs a holiday talk' ... Mario Sunshine 2. Should know better!

These Nintendo Directs are tediously drawn out bollocks tbh with this awful live stream.

I was thinking Sunshine 2 also. The weird thing is about the stream is that it took quite awhile adjusting to whatever size I set it as. So if I wanted to come on here and make a post it would crazy lag and vice versa. So I didn't bother trying to post at all.

HarmoKnight looks quite interesting. For some reason I've gone off Lego City Undercover a bit now. I think the impulse love is going.

FFS Nintendo, you don't need to release everything in March you know. :mad:

And no mention of Game & Wario? :(

Happy that Harmo Knight is at least now confirmed for Europe, but oh look!... It's out in March, great. :indeed:

I have to agree on this one. The good points for me were Lego City and Pikmin looking great (disappointed about Q2 tho) and Harmoknight.

On the Wii U eshop front we have... Zen Pinball? So does this thing have a virtual console service or not? =/

Not even a date for Wonderful 101 or a scrap of actual Bayonetta 2 footage. Bit of a letdown.

Nintendo are letting the wallets of gamers take a break and recuperate.

Only to cripple them in March.

Fire Emblem comes in April.

Great, was announced for Europe first but now we're getting it 2 months after the US?

At least it's not March.

Would it kill them to release 1 game in jan or feb that was'nt meant to be a launch game.

Not that i give a crap about it but i find it very odd that they didnt get sing out for christmas.

Nobody jumping for joy that Scribblenauts hasn't entered limbo and is coming Feb 8th then?

To be honest, I thought it was a launch game. It's already been reviewed by Total Biscuit for the PC. I thought that if a game was coming out like a week after the Wii U launch, it would actually be launched for the Wii U at that time.

Sorry to say, it's a disapointment to say the least. That Nintendo have claimed that we can't expect any new games to be announced until spring is pretty BS in my opinion.

Thank god NINTENDO is finally giving me some time to actually play some games.

This. The 4 games I got at launch should keep me busy until March anyway.

Rayman is out in Feb right? I thought Castlevania looked decent too.

I can't complain about a game drought though because at the moment I have Mario, NLand, Batman ACAE, Sonic Racing, ZombiU, Nano Neo and Paper Mario. Going to buy Trine2 and Puddle at some point as well. Also with the 3DSXL offer I'll be getting Professor Layton free in January.

What I really wanted to hear about were Euro releases of things the US already have like Code of Princess, Etrian Odyssey and Nano Assault EX. Still no word on localisations of ProjectXZone, Bravely Default etc.

Yeah...I don't see the problem. Scribblenauts in Feburary. Luigi's Mansion in March. Fire Emblem in April. That's me sorted and then I have Lego City: Undercover, Animal Crossing and Pikmin to look forward to afterwards.

Edited by not_so_tiny

I have to echo a lot of people's sentiments that this was a pretty poor show from Nintendo. What it basically boiled down to was 'Remember those games we announced over six months ago and promised around launch? They're out in March. And the ones you really want? The ones we've been talking about for years? Later than March.' Surely, surely there'll be huge blowout at E3, because by then, everything that's been delayed for so long will finally be out!

At least I'll have Nintendoland, Hydroventure and the Denpa Men to keep me occupied until then.

Like it has been previously said. Gives me time to play the games i have.

so Jan and Feb 2013 we have nothing!

thanks for that Nintendo! What a joke.

We have lots...Scribblenauts, Ninja Gaiden etc