Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halloween

nightwolf

I have not seen a thread for this yet - so apologies if I'm just being blind.

So it's halloween...next week! I'm currently looking around trying to find stuff for work as there's a prize to be had.

I'm going as a TF2 red/blu scout:

siteee3.png

I'm pretty sure most of work won't recognise the outfit until I tell them - bothered, not I!

So guys/ladies are you dressing up, got any ideas?

The thing at uni on Friday was supposed to be Halloween-themed, but due to stuff the Halloween part was moved to a later date, which suits me fine as I'm currently sick and don't know if I'll feel completely up to it on Friday. It's also handy because I want to get a scary costume; I really do think Halloween costumes should be scary, but I don't have any that are at the moment.

Got no costume here =( I was planning on dressing up as something but as per usual, I'm pretty reckless with my funds. Shame too, I wanted an excuse to wear a gas mask.

I'm not even sure if anything concrete has been planned, some of us are toying with the idea of going to some place that might be creepy but finding a place like that seems to be tough

I really want to dress up next week but is one week & a severe lack of money maneagable to create a costume? I wanna be something Pokemon themed ... Like, jigglypuff or Ash Ketchum. Or, my friend wants to style me in a suit with this schmexy haircut & ill add some zombie make-up .. I need to do this D:

I went to a Halloween/fancy dress party this Wednesday (because that's the only time we all managed to be off work!) and went as a (kind of) Ash Ketchum.

I say kind of as I got the hat from eBay but the rest is made up of clothes that just barely resemble the boy wonder from the likes of Tesco and Matalan :p

24181av.png

Though it's still better than any previous attempts! In first year of primary school I was the hungry caterpillar (it was book day or something, not Halloween) and everyone in my class kept calling me bug boy.

At the time, an insult as extreme as 'bug boy' was like being stabbed in the heart. I kept my cool throughout most of it, but then I cracked near the end, tears spewing :p Rest assured, my face ended up looking like a green mush.

That's why it's taken 16 years to dress up again ahahaha

Got a halloween house party tonight, left organising a costume til that last minute so I ended up just buying this.

master-of-shadows-costume-V37415.jpg

Though the hood face isn't nearly as dark as that picture makes out. Cost a little more than I would like at £17 but considering how long it's been since I had a night out I don't terribly mind. It was actually one of the cheaper ones in the shop. Plus I would have got so much stick if I had turned up not in costume. Also reckon the robe might double up as pyjamas in the winter weather :P

Also bought the essentials:

010564.jpg

hero_oak_aged_ciders_gold.png x2

Hoping for a good night!

I might go as Ghost Rider.

I have a leather jacker that is a biker one...though not really typically Ghost Rider. And black trousers and boots (not big and motorcycle-y but whate'er).

I just need gloves, chains (cooooool) and of course...the skull face. Never done skull facepaint but should be ok. And I need to do the flames. Might just get orange spray for my hair. It's ashy blonde atm so it'll take well.

I went to a Halloween/fancy dress party this Wednesday (because that's the only time we all managed to be off work!) and went as a (kind of) Ash Ketchum.

I say kind of as I got the hat from eBay but the rest is made up of clothes that just barely resemble the boy wonder from the likes of Tesco and Matalan :p

24181av.png

Though it's still better than any previous attempts! In first year of primary school I was the hungry caterpillar (it was book day or something, not Halloween) and everyone in my class kept calling me bug boy.

At the time, an insult as extreme as 'bug boy' was like being stabbed in the heart. I kept my cool throughout most of it, but then I cracked near the end, tears spewing :p Rest assured, my face ended up looking like a green mush.

That's why it's taken 16 years to dress up again ahahaha

In all fairness, I expect you to dress like this every night.

And every evening to be wearing a gold sequin number.

I'm not one for dressing up for Halloween.... but I just uplaoded a halloween themed vid to my youtube. Would appreciate some views from N-E land :D

Similar to how every St. Patricks Day I tell a story of an anceint Irish Legend.

Now for Halloween I will tell a story with a ghostly twist from Anceint Irish Legend and Folklore.

My first Irish themed horror story video is a tale of one of Irelands most well known faerie creatures... The Banshee

Went over to Lincoln last night for my friend's Halloween/ Birthday event, had a brilliant night 522856_10152200684880293_805788022_n.jpg

A few people didn't know what I was dressed up as, as they had never seen A Clockwork Orange. Oh and Dan just wore his pyjamas.

I might go as Ghost Rider.

I have a leather jacker that is a biker one...though not really typically Ghost Rider. And black trousers and boots (not big and motorcycle-y but whate'er).

I just need gloves, chains (cooooool) and of course...the skull face. Never done skull facepaint but should be ok. And I need to do the flames. Might just get orange spray for my hair. It's ashy blonde atm so it'll take well.

That would be awesome but I was kind of thinking you were going to say, since everybody says you look like him, that you would go as Edward Cullen. But if you're going as Ghost Rider, that would be an interesting costume to see!

As for me, I'm going to try and be Vinnie from the Fox Biscuits/Bisqwits adverts for work since we're dressing up for charity at some point. Hopefully, it'll play out well. If I do dress up as him, I'll post some pics.

pokeypukin2.jpg

my pumpkin :)

One of the best pumpkins I have seen in years, very imaginative!