N-Europe

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U

Hero-of-Time

might not be better than Mario Kart if we're all honest

If I was being honest, I'd say that it was better than the last few Mario Karts. Perhaps even better than Double Dash!!

Although the next one could do without characters like that F1 racer and Football Manager.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was being honest, I'd say that it was better than the last few Mario Karts. Perhaps even better than Double Dash!!

Although the next one could do without characters like that F1 racer and Football Manager.

In a way yes, but in other places it still needs polish so there's still room for improvement.

Definitely get rid of the dud characters though such as Danica Patrick... I mean really? Such a rubbish choice even if it did earn Sega a bit of cross-promotion, I don't think it was worth it.

Also for the All-Star moves, they should have kept Sonic/Shadow going 'Super' as that was one of the best part for me in the original.

I decided to have another go on this the other day. Had to download an update first though which took ages and didn't seem to do anything (TT leaderboards are still borked :indeed:).

Anyway, it seems I've forgotten how to play, but I'd still be up for some more online shenanigans with the N-E crew...

@Josh64

@dazzybee

@Fierce_LiNk

@Sprout

@lostmario

@welsh_gamer

@Mike

@Aneres11

@Dcubed

@Rummy

@anyone else that has this game. :heh:

Up for a few races someday this week (apart from Thursday ;)), at say... 7pm?

:cry:

I would play, but 7pm is too early for me (won't be home in time). Around 8pm would be better for me.

I can do 7PM or 8PM tonight if you guys are up for it :)
Good stuff. :)

8pm cool with you @Rummy?

I could play using my brother's version of the game.. but I probably won't :heh:
Go on / nando /, you'll enjoy the game more playing with us... trust me. ;) ;)