NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Wii U

might not be better than Mario Kart if we're all honest

If I was being honest, I'd say that it was better than the last few Mario Karts. Perhaps even better than Double Dash!!

Although the next one could do without characters like that F1 racer and Football Manager.

If I was being honest, I'd say that it was better than the last few Mario Karts. Perhaps even better than Double Dash!!

Although the next one could do without characters like that F1 racer and Football Manager.

In a way yes, but in other places it still needs polish so there's still room for improvement.

Definitely get rid of the dud characters though such as Danica Patrick... I mean really? Such a rubbish choice even if it did earn Sega a bit of cross-promotion, I don't think it was worth it.

Also for the All-Star moves, they should have kept Sonic/Shadow going 'Super' as that was one of the best part for me in the original.

Brah, stop being such a hater. You be hatin' all the time. Hatin' the Monster Hunter, hating Sonic Racing...

Hater!

I'm going to buy this game when I get paid, I think next week? So I'm hoping to have lots of races with you guys

I've got it. Playing it now. :D

It's awesome. Shit, Mario Kart really has to up a gear now...

I got the game, working through single player unlocking stuff. Let me know when you guys wanna race!

The game is ace, I'm really enjoying it. The singleplayer stuff is fantastic.

I've tried the multiplayer with Ine and we both had a blast. I hope that there will be people up for some races on here.

The best part of this game is that you can do almost everything in multiplayer, the only exception is time attack. Shame I don't have anyone to play with :D

:(

Multiplayer gaming is my core love of gaming despite its lack in a lot of my choices of game purchases - so if you're both up for something let's set a date and get it on!

I decided to have another go on this the other day. Had to download an update first though which took ages and didn't seem to do anything (TT leaderboards are still borked :indeed:).

Anyway, it seems I've forgotten how to play, but I'd still be up for some more online shenanigans with the N-E crew...

@Josh64

@dazzybee

@Fierce_LiNk

@Sprout

@lostmario

@welsh_gamer

@Mike

@Aneres11

@Dcubed

@Rummy

@anyone else that has this game. :heh:

Up for a few races someday this week (apart from Thursday ;)), at say... 7pm?

Reckon I can do that! Today Tomorrow or Friday so far all good with me(subject to change but if we pick one I'll do my best to stick to it).

Reckon I can do that! Today Tomorrow or Friday so far all good with me(subject to change but if we pick one I'll do my best to stick to it).
Nice one. :)

I'm cool with playing tonight if we can get at least 4 other peeps involved by then.

: peace:

@anyone else that has this game. :heh:

:cry:

I would play, but 7pm is too early for me (won't be home in time). Around 8pm would be better for me.

:cry:

I would play, but 7pm is too early for me (won't be home in time). Around 8pm would be better for me.

I can do 7PM or 8PM tonight if you guys are up for it :)
Good stuff. :)

8pm cool with you @Rummy?

I could play using my brother's version of the game.. but I probably won't :heh:
Go on / nando /, you'll enjoy the game more playing with us... trust me. ;) ;)

Good stuff. :)

8pm cool with you @Rummy?

Go on / nando /, you'll enjoy the game more playing with us... trust me. ;) ;)

Hmm.. I'll see what's happening closer to the time..

Thursday is the only day I can do :p keep me in the list though so I can play you guys sometime next week!

8pm tonight? Don't see why not, should be free for an hour or two then.

@Josh64 I think Thursdays is out due to the MK nights, but if we've got any non-participants there I'm sure I'd be happy to jump on.

So who've we got? Is @foohad in? Also do I even have half of you on my wii u? I'm not sure how we work out the multi for this game.

I'm still getting to grips with this, so I think I'll pass for tonight. Give me a few days/a week and I'll be ready.

Question: If Ine and I both want to go online, how does that work? Can you have two players on the same Wii U playing others online?

I'm still getting to grips with this, so I think I'll pass for tonight. Give me a few days/a week and I'll be ready.

Don't forget you gain XP for playing, even if you finish last.

I'll play from 8pm by the way