N-Europe

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Retro_Link

Wondering if i should buy on PC or WiiU now, i have a few friends over in the states, might just ask them to gift it to me, folks have already started adding the exclusive Nintendo characters on their own by the looks of things. Why on earth wasnt this out at launch?

The publisher dropped out in Europe which is why it didn't come at launch.

While people are making the characters in the PC one, they won't interact like they do in the Wii U one, nor look as good

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The publisher dropped out in Europe which is why it didn't come at launch.

While people are making the characters in the PC one, they won't interact like they do in the Wii U one, nor look as good

Thats a fair point...i guess its not like i have a shortage of good games to play right now anyway, ill maybe hold off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
What's the major differences between Wii U and 3DS versions?

Wii U has HD graphics and the object editor. This allows you to create any object to any of your desired specifications. You can then share these with your friends.

Wii U also has Nintendo characters from Mario & Zelda. These are from common ones like Mario, Link, Epona, to bizarre ones like Beedle and Chain Chomp

I was going to wait on the WiiU edition but its now taken far too long so buying it off Steam. The Germans better not be butchering our games again, anyone who remembers Castlevania on the NES and SNES will know what im talking about...heck or even Contra for that matter.

Nothing new there Germany Spoiling everyone's fun.

Seriously they have has enough time to change anything , I might buy the Australian version, I bet they left hitler in the game or something lol

It's also a pisstake to announce its delayed days before release date that's casuarina problems for retailers at such short notice ,

If I can't find a. Australian version I will most certainly only ever buy this second hand now.

Speaking of games being pulled just before release does anyone have the rare version of Mario party 8 which used the word spastic ,

Edited by yesteryeargames

Nothing new there Germany Spoiling everyone's fun.

Seriously they have has enough time to change anything , I might buy the Australian version, I bet they left hitler in the game or something lol

It's also a pisstake to announce its delayed days before release date that's casuarina problems for retailers at such short notice ,

If I can't find a. Australian version I will most certainly only ever buy this second hand now.

Speaking of games being pulled just before release does anyone have the rare version of Mario party 8 which used the word spastic ,

I had the USA version that used the word spastic a lot, Kamek was the main culprit.