PRE-E3 NINTENDO DIRECT Conference

D_prOdigy

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the official tweet:

The #NintendoDirect focuses on the concept behind #WiiU. Streaming Sun 6/3 at 3 pm PT/6 pm ET & follow #NintendoDirect

Can you watch NDirects on the 3DS... in 3D?

*EDIT* I demand that I should watch this on the 3DS!!

Second Christmas comes early!

*EDIT* I demand that I should watch this on the 3DS!!

The last one was on the 3DS, not sure if it was their right away mind, it probably went up after. Can't remember if it was in 3DS either. Might still be there.

Edit: Yep it is still up. Not in 3D though :(

Edited by Ike

I need to quit my job. Depends how long this lasts but I'll miss most of it.

Awesome that the official news will be starting early though. I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing e3 for Nintendo... which means one of two things: either it will be an amazing e3 for Nintendo... or it will be an epic embarrassment.

So, tomorrow, we should find out for sure whether the Wii U pad really does have analogue sticks instead of slide pads. I don't have much doubt about it myself, but it'll be nice to get confirmation.

Hopefully there'll be something else too. :heh:

Misread the OP and thought this was TONIGHT at 11pm. I got excited that my time for coming online and seeing this news was perfect. But alas, this time tomorrow night.

Second Christmas comes early!

:santa:

Nintendo are so public with their news these days. Its weird but of course good. :bouncy:

Gaf has unleashed again...

iqRy7sAXE5t4a.jpg

Gold.

I love how they've pulled up in the big ol', blacked-out ride with 'The Bag' no doubt bursting with bob-ombs (Miyamoto-sama's forearms has the power to carry them single handedly :o ).

I knew I felt the radiation from the dropped bob-ombs, but i thought "No... it couldn't be...?!" I now have cell shock and can't stop tap dancing.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!