NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

It's still playing something, not sure if this video is going to show anything new/interesting though...

Jesus that OTT "oh wow that's amazing" panorama family clip was cringeworthy.

lmao that was shit. Apart from Pikmin 3 and maybe ZombiU there was nothing. I cant believe I'm saying this but that was worse than both the Sony and MS shows.

I dont believe it, all the hype I had for the Wii U is gone.

I can't believe how bad things turned out. It started great with Pikmin 3 and then just went downhill from there.

They said they were serious about the core market and online gaming, yet nothing we seen supported this. Just about every title they showed was focused on local multiplayer.

So sad. :(

I hope nintendoland comes bundled with it, because i don't want to buy that...

Well i started of good but got a bit shit, more of a rollercoaster ride

but plus for me

Pikmin

Batman

Mass Effect 3

Aliens

ZombiU

Rayman

Cons

Dance

Sing

Nintendoland (well the focusing on it)

Where was the release and price information?!

bit of a let down really, lets hope they anounce more over this nintendo at e3 they kept pushing

*prays for wiiU zelda/Metroid/F-zero*

but an hour of 3DS sounds good, what time is that UK time?

This is the most disappointing E3 I've ever witnessed, there have been worse, but not when launching a new console. New consoles are always exciting. But this was awful.

Loads of old games

Pikmin 3. A wii game moved to wii u

A new super mario bros game

Fitness, karaoke, dancing

Nintendoland...

The ONLY new core game is ZombiU. A generic FPS which looks great, but still...

The graphics don't look next gen, they barely look current gen. I don't see any really great uses of the screen. I don't see how the social and online works.

It's a botch job all the way. It's aimed at kids and families again who won't pay for a new system like they did with the Wii and they've shat on "core gamers" who won't even blink at the Wii U, and even shat on Nintendo fans. Pikmin 3 is all they gave us! A game they've been teasing for about 4 years!!

Did Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have a bet on to see who could put out the dampest squib of a conference?

They should of kept the 3DS guy on longer to show more first party 3DS games, That was the saving grace of that presentation.

I Don't know why I was expecting F Zero or Metroid...

When will we see Retro's game then?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jun/05/wii-u-e3-2012-first-hands-on

We've said this before, and we'll reiterate it now: to understand the Wii U, you need to get your hands on it. Which is going to be a real challenge for Nintendo, even with its track record of previewing new hardware with massive roadshows. Nintendo, though, isn't interested in making things easy for itself – all it cares about is making gamers happy. And that's exactly what the Wii U will do.

@dazzybee, there's a software showcase tomorrow.

SSBB got revealed the next day.

But they said it's 3DS only

That was dog shit... utter tripe of a conference. No on-stage demos ruined it. Only having trailers just doesn't cut it.

Ubisoft won E3 for sure, Sony had the best conference of the big 3. I'm stuck between Microsoft and Nintedo of who was the worst!

What's that rancid smell? It's Nintendos E3 show. It smells of SHIT!

That was even worse than the worst case scenarios that people were suggesting. I just don't understand how it could have gone so badly. New Super Mario Bros U didn't excite me in the slightest, I'm sure Pikmin 3 will be great, and really, the less said about Nintendoland the better - it's just the Wii U's version of Wii Play. How on earth they think they can woo the hardcore with that paltry offering is beyond me.

DON'T FORGET REGGIE ON GAMETRAILERS IN A MINUTE

Also Nintendo came out on top over on Gametrailers viewers by a LONG way.

Just a heads up: Gametrailers are having demos of Wii U titles and Nintendo are bringing along a mystery title/developer to demo, with Keighley suggesting it may not have been in the conference so there could still be something decent yet to come for the Wii U.

Clutching at straws really.

Shocking conference really. Strange to say that Ubisoft beat out everyone this year. Unbelievable.

but an hour of 3DS sounds good, what time is that UK time?

It's 6pm in LA so it'll be 2AM our time I think.

Quite middling, I thought. Guess my expectations were right!

I'm not quite sure I see this one as the worst one. Was anything in Microsoft's really better than Pikmin 3? In fact, I saw people on my Twitter feed literally say "already 30 minutes in and this is better than the others!" The same people ended with "WORSE ONE YET!"

The problem one was they started with great stuff - first and third party - and then had pretty subdued stuff for the entire second half. Having Pikmin 3 at the end would have changed the complexion so much.

Gutted there's no sign of Retro's project.

This is the most disappointing E3 I've ever witnessed, there have been worse, but not when launching a new console. New consoles are always exciting. But this was awful.

Loads of old games

Pikmin 3. A wii game moved to wii u

A new super mario bros game

Fitness, karaoke, dancing

Nintendoland...

The ONLY new core game is ZombiU. A generic FPS which looks great, but still...

The graphics don't look next gen, they barely look current gen. I don't see any really great uses of the screen. I don't see how the social and online works.

It's a botch job all the way. It's aimed at kids and families again who won't pay for a new system like they did with the Wii and they've shat on "core gamers" who won't even blink at the Wii U, and even shat on Nintendo fans. Pikmin 3 is all they gave us! A game they've been teasing for about 4 years!!

I thought ZombiU looked really really good.

Pre show we said it would be Pikmin 3, Mario Bros and either Wii Sports or Wii Fit, so surely you can't be let down there.

Tbh, the only thing missing was Retro's game, so hopefully we'll get that soon.

I thought the 3DS thing was seperate to the software showcase. Maybe not.

I'm not quite sure I see this one as the worst one. Was anything in Microsoft's really better than Pikmin 3? In fact, I saw people on my Twitter feed literally say "already 30 minutes in and this is better than the others!" The same people ended with "WORSE ONE YET!"

Microsoft aren't launching a new console this year though.

The disproportionate amount of hate in this thread is staggering.

Now I remember why I don't care for the conferences: no worthwhile info ever comes out of them, but people always expect some many "megatons". It's off-putting.