NEurope

I bet Happenstance doesn't care about the multiplayer, either.

When I buy Halo 4 it'll be for the co-op campaign and nothing else, but maybe that counts as multiplayer.

Given that the 2nd disc install is about 3GB, or so I'm told, I probably won't be caring too much about the multiplayer myself as I've not got enough space on my HDD. Suppose if I delete all the DLC for the Mass Effect games and the DLC for RockBand I could get it to fit. Never understood why Microsoft partitioned over 7GB of the 20GB HDD so that you can't use it. If you can't use the full amount of space, then don't call it a 20GB harddrive. Could always upgrade I suppose...

Anyway, picked up my copy earlier on and had a go of the first 2 levels of the Campaign. Started on Normal so I could get back into the swing of things but probably should have started on a higher difficulty as I got back into the swing of things very quickly and it's been very easy going so far. Obviously it'll pick up later on.

Did have to adjust the sensitivity for aiming as it felt too sluggish (and doesn't feel as precise on some of the ranged weapons from my experiences so far). And I'm hoping I can swap the buttons for crouch and melee around because it's bugging me hitting B expecting it to be melee only to crouch down.

Other than that, it's ok so far. Feels like Halo/more of the same which isn't a bad thing (apart from feeling like I'm being funneled through locations).

Did have to adjust the sensitivity for aiming as it felt too sluggish (and doesn't feel as precise on some of the ranged weapons from my experiences so far). And I'm hoping I can swap the buttons for crouch and melee around because it's bugging me hitting B expecting it to be melee only to crouch down.

I actually thought it was more sensitive than past Halo games.

Am I the only one completely uninterested in the multiplayer?

I'm glad to report I didn't even play the single player on Reach, Black Ops or MW2 once. :)

I actually thought it was more sensitive than past Halo games.

I thought the same actually, I'm quite tempted to turn it down to 2 rather than the default 3. Too high makes your aim worse. Headshots are vital in Halo so really important to be able to get them on the first attempt.

Well what a megamotherfucker, it didn't arrive today. If it doesn't arrive by thursday I'm going to start getting worried that it's a in post dealie and probably start crying.

I'm pretty much only getting this for the multiplayer too, btw.

Well what a megamotherfucker, it didn't arrive today. If it doesn't arrive by thursday I'm going to start getting worried that it's a in post dealie and probably start crying.

I'm pretty much only getting this for the multiplayer too, btw.

Mine didnt arrive either dude, however I complained to Amazon, got a full refund and get to keep my limited edition copy when it does arrive, *read my post in good stuff thread for full story :p

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1501973#post1501973

Mine didnt arrive either dude, however I complained to Amazon, got a full refund and get to keep my limited edition copy when it does arrive, *read my post in good stuff thread for full story :p

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1501973#post1501973

Oh, that kicks the shit out of me. I ordered it from shopto like less than 48 hours ago, however they say 99% of orders place before 5 arrive next day!

It's the worst thing evarrr.

Just kidding, I hadn't really played it before Reach. I'm not all that fussed about the halo hype tbh, but Reach was cool cos all my mates were playing and it wasn't built like the other big games at the time like MW i.e. the more you play the more you level and the better you get. Each game was essentially a level playing field in Halo, and it just came down to the good old fact that sometimes...there were people who were just better than you because they are good. If any of that makes sense.

Spent some more time with this tonight. It's starting to get fun. Think I ended up in a game with Rez a little while ago.

Really enjoying this so far, I've got up to Mission 5 on Legendary which isn't bad for a days work considering I'm playing the whole thing solo. :heh:

Got most of the mission specific achievements too, apart from the one on mission 4 but I kind of figured I'd probably be going back for that one so it's all good. : peace:

I love this game man. I've never loved a Halo campaign before but this is hitting all the right notes.

Can someone who's got everyone put up a quick list of gamertags+forum names somewhere for ease of adding etc? I have yet to receive my copy, but no doubt will wanna jump in with you guys when it gets here.

Got most of the mission specific achievements too, apart from the one on mission 4 but I kind of figured I'd probably be going back for that one so it's all good. : peace:

Is that the one where you need to keep the marines alive? I did that yesterday and it was such a pain as they just kept charging through and getting killed. On my first run I had to restart the whole chapter again as one of them got killed and then a checkpoint appeared. :weep:

Did the game come with 2 weeks of Live in the UK? Would anyone like to send me an unwanted code? Prettyfaceplease?

Did the game come with 2 weeks of Live in the UK? Would anyone like to send me an unwanted code? Prettyfaceplease?

Will send when I get home if no one else has (around 7pm).

I take it everyone else was having trouble with the servers last night? I managed a couple of games but kept on lagging and getting booted out.

Is that the one where you need to keep the marines alive? I did that yesterday and it was such a pain as they just kept charging through and getting killed. On my first run I had to restart the whole chapter again as one of them got killed and then a checkpoint appeared. :weep:

Yeah that's the one, didn't say anything as I didn't know if it was considered a spoiler or anything but it is a listed achievement I suppose, it's a bit of a nightmare yeah... I think I'll go back for that one, mop up any achievements like that I missed on a lower difficulty.

I must say that the level that the mission itself takes place in is absolutely fantastic though. :)

The post just arrived.

There's something for me.

It's in a brown envelope.

It says first class.

I can't even leave work early and go home because I have to see a patient in an hour aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! HALO HALO HALO HALO

'unfortunate' circumstances mean I'm home already! Halo is miiiiiine. GTs folks? Rumdumcious here.

I was gonna head on around 9-9:30 and try and get a party together if NEone was up for it.

Edited by Guy

The post just arrived.

There's something for me.

It's in a brown envelope.

It says first class.

I can't even leave work early and go home because I have to see a patient in an hour aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! HALO HALO HALO HALO

'unfortunate' circumstances mean I'm home already! Halo is miiiiiine. GTs folks? Rumdumcious here.

Mine is under my avatar.

That's be awesome charlie :) Thanks!

You can has mine too if you like

Did you quit just so you could play Halo 4?