NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I've seen a couple of these in person. Standing right next to them even awakens your fear of heights!

I wonder if that's the same guy that drew those here in Porto. I think there was one with a crab...

Those 3D pavement painting are amazing.

Been through all the pics on the site Retro linked to, which all the paints had a pic of a "wrong" angle viewpoint just to get more idea how it was created.

How do they even go about planning those things.

For people who don't look in the Space and the Universe thread [you should because it's great], I'll post this here...

Fuck balls of steel... this guy had balls the size of the moon and made of Vibranium!...

and this Summer a guy called Felix Baumgartner, mentored by the original jumper Joe Kittinger (speaking in the video) is gonna attempt to break his height record.

I should really visit that thread more often. Falling in space sounds amazing.

As a side-note, that documentary is from RTP2, what a nice surprise.

That's brill. Have you seen his other ones?

I prefer the second one:

Edit: you'ld think that since all Matt has been doing for the past 6 years is dancing, he'd be getting a bit better at it....

Edited by 130131301364

I think the whole purpose is to show that it doesn't matter who you are, where you're from, or how good you are at dancing. ;)

I think the current Google Doodle classes as awesome stuff. It's a finite state machine game in honour of Turing!

Too lazy to go look for and bump a WiiSports Resort thread in the Wii Board, but figured this does qualify as Awesome

Got this last night (yes this is me bitches not a video I randomly found :heh:)

An albatross and "chip-in" using a driver on Hole 5

If you like this style you should check out Newton Faulkner. He plays in a similar way and is ridiculously talented. Some of his songs are just awesome!

If you like this style you should check out Newton Faulkner. He plays in a similar way and is ridiculously talented. Some of his songs are just awesome!

He played my grad ball there at the weekend. Absolutely incredible. He closed out with a version of Bohemian Rhapsody which was just unbelievable. So I join you in highly recommending his music :D

tumblr_m4qobbHc0o1qav0yyo1_1280.jpg

I think I would cry if I saw this irl. (Out of awesomeness.)

It's the Kaonashi from Spirited Away.

It was posted in the Funny thread in response to a stupid idea for a burger...except that this idea is awesome.

(Anyway, It's normal to eat KFC chicken with your hands)