NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Aaron Douglas, aka Chief Galen Tyrol from Battlestar Galactica just retweeted me, my most awesome twitter moment :D

galen.jpg

I saw that tweet from him and starting thinking to myself "I know that name he's replying too...". Then I came straight here to post about it.

But you already had.

how did you find N-E? It says site not found whenever I try

Don't put the www. in first and make sure you are actually typing n-europe.com as opposed to N-E.

Knowing you peepsy I'd expect you to be making rookie mistakes like that :santa:

Did you go to the website first?

You need to go to the website first.

I saw that tweet from him and starting thinking to myself "I know that name he's replying too...". Then I came straight here to post about it.

But you already had.

The funny thing is when I first saw his orginal tweet I didn't read the name right or look at the avatar. I just saw "Aaron" and thought it was our own @D_prOdigy tweeting.

Just before I hit send I then spotted who it actually was and added the Cylon bit at the last min, without that doubt The Chief would have noticed. :heh:

I typed n-europe at first, then n-europe.com then http://www.n-europe.com and it couldn't find it any of the times :indeed:

If you literally type n-europe.com it comes up.

The guy who created is having to ask for donations now as so many people are using it :p

It seems @ReZourceman isn't following the Olympics (or just not checking out the Olympics Temp board) or check his @mention notifications.

He also failed to mention that he himself is swimming in the Olympics

264j11u.png

(screenshot thanks to @Ville)

Oh yeah, I got a bit behind on notifications and such recently. The last few days I have been bombarded by this MJ stuff. I used to be the top results on Google, and this jobsworth has shifted me to god knows what page number. I'm way more talented.

Aaron Douglas, aka Chief Galen Tyrol from Battlestar Galactica just retweeted me, my most awesome twitter moment :D

galen.jpg

Shame you spelt 'their' the wrong way. :heh:

Disappointed nobody attacked one with a sword....Mankind is doom if and when the Zombie Apocolypse happens for real :heh:

483220_467285056615811_1543963990_n.jpg

Taken a while to decide whether this is funny, or awesome, or neither, but I've decided it was awesome enough that I felt other folks should see it.

(its the flip reversal that makes it awesome for me, highlighting the point impeccably)

Dunno about anyone else, but I found this pretty awesome; it's about photography essentially able to capture light itself, 1 trillion frames a second or something.

Reading those comments filled me with so much hatred for the world. Here's a choice one.

So, nuclear power is all bad and useless, then? More propaganda from the leftie loons?

Reading those comments filled me with so much hatred for the world. Here's a choice one.

I'm training extensively to ignore comments like that.

Maybe I'm reading what he's saying incorrectly, but is "coming out of the closet" considered an offensive thing?

He's saying that 'hiding' in the closet in the first place shouldn't be necessary, that the people you're 'hiding' from are weak minded and afraid of something/someone different.

It's weird seeing those quotes from him, since he plays a really convincing racist skinhead in Sons of Anarchy. My personal favourite quote from someone I didn't expect it from is this one:

clint_eastwood_gay_marriage.jpg

I always expected him to be one of those old fashioned old people who are still a bit racist/homophobic/xenophobic.

bacon-turtle-main1.jpg

My girlfriend and I shall be attempting to construct this awesomeness this weekend. It's going to be sexy.