NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

Why is that awesome in any way (unless it's more about the music, which I can't hear)?

Edit: I suppose the movement in the Corneria section is pretty cool, but we've got the entire game with better graphics on the 3DS.

Edited by Cube

If only an animatronic Starfox movie had been made during the 90's!

Could have been a classic by now, like the TMHT movies.

Mind you, we've had Fantastic Mr Fox recently... get on it Nintendo! :p

What ever happened to that movie company of theirs they supposedly setup?

Why is that awesome in any way (unless it's more about the music, which I can't hear)?

Edit: I suppose the movement in the Corneria section is pretty cool, but we've got the entire game with better graphics on the 3DS.

Your opinion offends my childhood. What that video displays is a pitch-perfect rendering of what I've been waiting for since "HD gaming" became a used phrase. What we have on the 3DS is, frankly, the lesser of the two great Starfox games.

And yes, the music is awesome.

I keep forgetting the first one was called Star Fox.

Explains why it looked "wrong". My apologies.

Edited by Cube

Could have been a classic by now, like the TMHT movies.

Mind you, we've had Fantastic Mr Fox recently... get on it Nintendo! :p

I'm sure this was posted in the Funny Stuff thread back when it first came out but since we're on the subject

Words cannot express the amount of awe I am feeling right now.

It's more than some, at the very least.

Mokong must be feeling so stupid right now for only posting that in the Avengers thread.

Mokong must be feeling so stupid right now for only posting that in the Avengers thread.

Ah but at least I posted the original video from the guys actual channel :wink:

Anyway as it here, here is a longer vid showing off the suit.

I've still had no reply to my comments on if he can make these to order and what the cost would be :heh:

If it's within the realms of my saving abilities I do want one :D

Some of us have decided to avoid the Avengers thread since it's all spoilers now. ;)

Also, I honestly think the 10-second clip from that con showed off the suit better than his own video. :heh:

Also, I honestly think the 10-second clip from that con showed off the suit better than his own video. :heh:

No what I meant was the short clip you posted the guy who made the suit "Master Le" posted on his own channel back in March, the vid you embeded was posted a few days ago by someone who obviously just ripped it from the original guys channel and uploaded to his to leech views

EDIT:

Actually in the interest of fairness to the guy who made the suit I edited your post so that the original guys vid is what is embedded

Edited by Mokong

No what I meant was the short clip you posted the guy who made the suit "Master Le" posted on his own channel back in March, the vid you embeded was posted a few days ago by someone who obviously just ripped it from the original guys channel and uploaded to his to leech views

EDIT:

Actually in the interest of fairness to the guy who made the suit I edited your post so that the original guys vid is what is embedded

Oh, I didn't know! I thought the short video was simply uploaded by the con goer who'd met him. Thanks for the edit. :)

Pretty sure some of you guys will like this.

But which is better?

Is it me, or does he look like the son of Joey and Chandler?

I found this picture pretty awesome. It's all of the world's water supply, which fits into an 860 mile ball. Please ignore the source link, I saw it on a new aggregator!

article-0-12FC0814000005DC-981_964x944.jpg

Except it's actually all the water in the world, even the water inside our bodies. According to the ones who made it, anyway.