NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

My friend was considering moving. I think he'll be staying put for a while.

If he decides to move, let me know when his flat is available.

...for science.

I love how no mentioned has been made of how she looks, yet the fact that she was masterbating furiously over the internet is good enough to determine that she must be hot. She could be a whale. Would explain the epic squirting results.

Nokia announces 808 PureView: Belle OS, 4-inch display, 41-megapixel camera(!)

18258.jpg

it handles continuous-focus 1080p, but is claimed to have an incredible sensor resolution of over 41-megapixels when shooting stills -- or 34-megapixels for 16:9 images. It uses some clever interpolation jiggery-pokery that condenses four or five pixels into one pixel, to produce a smaller file size for the output image. It's expected to arrive in May at a price of €450

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/27/nokia-announces-808-pureview-belle-os-4-inch-display-41-megap/

Sample pictures:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/27/nokia-808-pureview-first-sample-shots-feast-your-eyes/

:o

"Let's take a really good camera...and stuff it in a terrible, outdated phone with an ancient OS we abandoned a year ago!"

Pointless megapixels for nothing more than the sake of bragging is just one of my pet hates. If you aren't a professional photographer than you don't need a better camera than what this had:

545.png

If you are a professional photographer...you'll need a proper camera.

How on earth did this thread derail from lesbian squirting orgies to megapixels in such a short space of time?

How on earth did this thread derail from lesbian squirting orgies to megapixels in such a short space of time?

Subliminal thoughts of how to best capture the event, clearly.

Cube seems more concerned with the megapixel issue than a hot woman's vaginal high velocity discharges.

This should trouble everyone.

Update everyone: We heard last night that she had friends over. Crikey.

I think the Next N-E meet should be hosted at Dans mates place :wink:

No, we need it to be at Dan's place, then we can watch the festivites happen undetected.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I was under the impression these events took place at Dans mates place and not his own?

Nah cause then it would pretty much just end up being girl on girl and Dan being left out (sure he can watch but that's about it). You know, like the Friends episode. And then Emma runs off with Squirting Girl anyway and Dan is left with nothing!

This is definitely one of the better fanfictions I've read recently.

I was under the impression these events took place at Dans mates place and not his own?

Yep, I misread. Meet at Dan's mates house! bring video cameras and popcorn!

Funny or Awesome?

I'm gonna say awesome

That was amazing.

I was like "pff, I've seen this done before". Then boom.