NEurope
MoogleViper

Awesome stuff thread

I felt my neck getting redder whilst watching this:

And I reckon this one shows why Colin McRae was/is the best racing driver of all time. Everyone makes mistakes, but to carry on after a roll without pause is pretty awesome. And still only half a second off first place:

I probably find it more awesome than anyone else, but.....you know how I love Ninjago LEGO, which is basically a Ninja Power Rangers theme. Well the summer sets look SOOOO good.

This little kid who is the son of the main bad guy is becoming the Green Ninja....(green, you know, my colour) and he combines the four dragons into one white (and green) dragon.

Its about halfway through.

OKGO have to be out there as the most creative band when it comes to music videos.... this was just insane

The new music video from OK Go, made in partnership with Chevrolet. OK Go set up over 1000 instruments over two miles of desert outside Los Angeles. A Chevy Sonic was outfitted with retractable pneumatic arms designed to play the instruments, and the band recorded this version of Needing/Getting, singing as they played the instrument array with the car. The video took 4 months of preparation and 4 days of shooting and recording. There are no ringers or stand-ins; Damian took stunt driving lessons. Each piano had the lowest octaves tuned to the same note so that they'd play the right note no matter where they were struck. For more information and behind-the-scenes footage, see http://www.LetsDoThis.com and http://www.okgo.net. Many thanks to Chevy for believing in and supporting such an insane and ambitious project, and to Gretsch for providing the guitars and amps.

Alarm fur Cobra 11 - Possibly the most awesome TV show not being broadcast in the UK.

Why are the Chuckle Brothers in that?

"You think this is funny? Well I don't see anyone chuckling."

Imagine that in Christian Bale's comedy Batman voice and you've got the tagline for the Chuckle Brothers gritty new action series.

Fuck, I'm totally going to have to make that now.

GOT THE JOB I WAS GOING FOR! GET FUCKING IN THERE!

WILL BE STARTING IN A MONTH OR SO UNLESS I CAN WANGLE MY WAY OUT OF A NOTICE PERIOD!

GOT THE JOB I WAS GOING FOR! GET FUCKING IN THERE!

WILL BE STARTING IN A MONTH OR SO UNLESS I CAN WANGLE MY WAY OUT OF A NOTICE PERIOD!

CONGRATS CHARLIE!

Just ask nicely if you can reduce it to the standard two weeks.

It's all a courtesy thing, anyway. You don't even have to give two weeks notice. Although it's not recommended if you ever want to use them as a reference, and it will likely look bad to your new employer.

Just ask nicely if you can reduce it to the standard two weeks.

It's all a courtesy thing, anyway. You don't even have to give two weeks notice. Although it's not recommended if you ever want to use them as a reference, and it will likely look bad to your new employer.

I'm leaving this current job because I hate my boss because of the way he's treated everyone. There's no way he'll give me a reference because that's just the way he is. I've told my new job that I can start in 4 weeks but that I might be able to start earlier.

I'm only giving my current job notice because I care about the kids I teach, I don't want to cause a headache for the girls who answer the phones who I actually like and get on with and because the company has been good to me these past 4 years. Without them I wouldn't be in the position I am now and wouldn't have got this job. As much as a dick the boss is, I owe it to the company as a whole.

But then again, he's a spiteful bastard so might just tell me to stuff it now with no notice.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen. It starts slowly but well worth watching until the end!

People really don't understand the difference between the funny stuff thread and the awesome stuff thread :(

I think they're just trying to get this thread closed to spite Moogle.

That would be pretty awesome.

You don't like watching children get hurt? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Oh, I love good slapstick. That wasn't good slapstick.

That would be pretty awesome.

But then where would we post about how that happened?

We'd have to start a new Awesome Stuff thread.

And the cycle would repeat itself.