NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Well that's interesting. Jay versus Cube.

Well we know who jay is going to target now that you outed yourself, and he could possibly win the game now.

Okay, if Cube admits to that it narrows some things down.

Not mafia

Zell

Cube

jayseven

ReZourceman

@mr\-paul

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

Three or four of the above names are mafia.

We've had little-to-no information from all of them.

I am aware I have not given much, but I am not an information gatherer, or even roleblocker so I cannot garner much information at all even so little as "I roleblocked X so they are not the killer".

I might as well come out with my role to avoid suspicion - I'm also a monk, and a protector - I was the guy preventing people from targetting Rummy the night before last, which I did because I thought he was a likely mafia target after his argument with Yvonne. And I stopped two people from targetting him.

Why are you in the not mafia list, ReZ?

What is your power exactly anyway?

ReZ, did you miss the part where it says I'm the revived version of a townie?

Revived players don't always remain the same alignment.

Who did you target last night?

@ReZourceman your list should include Jonnas. He was revived and was declared good when dead. Why do you think Zell is good?

Zell outed Yvonne, the mafia don.

Why are you in the not mafia list, ReZ?

What is your power exactly anyway?

n00b pwner.

Apparently Supergrunch protected Rummy eh? Hmmm. Two people from the non-confirmed list.

mr-paul, what have you been upto?

And Diageo/Heroic - is one or both of you mafia?

We also know there is a power booster out there somewhere, who are likely town.

I targeted Zell. If he has a brain, he should be able to work out who I am and clear me as good.

I don't want to come out with my power just yet.

Okay, if Cube admits to that it narrows some things down.

Not mafia

Zell

Cube

jayseven

ReZourceman

@mr\-paul

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

Three or four of the above names are mafia.

We've had little-to-no information from all of them.

I am aware I have not given much, but I am not an information gatherer, or even roleblocker so I cannot garner much information at all even so little as "I roleblocked X so they are not the killer".

Why jay and zell? Why not Jonnas? Also why not me?

I might as well come out with my role to avoid suspicion - I'm also a monk, and a protector - I was the guy preventing people from targetting Rummy the night before last, which I did because I thought he was a likely mafia target after his argument with Yvonne. And I stopped two people from targetting him.

Appreciated. I'm not worth much, but appreciated nonetheless.

Why jay and zell? Why not Jonnas? Also why not me?

jay hs his own agenda. Zell got us the mafia don.

Sorry I haven't been so active. I spilled water on the laptop again and now 90% of the keyboard doesn't work and the on screen keyboard is a bitch to write with. I will only post when I'm at college so I will just write what I have so I'm at least somewhat useful.

I'm an alignment investigator. I don't know what kind. My mafia radar pinged on Nintendohnut and Jayseven on night 1 and 2 respectively, but to my great disappointment they are both town(appearently). I tried to target myself on night 3 but got roleblocked by the very helpful "townie" roleblocker. As night 4 was in the weekend I assume I didn't follow the game and didn't send in a target.

I'm still waiting for whoever targeted me to come out with it.

About Tales being an alignment investigator, that seems like a very vague power. Pinged on Nintendohnut, who was town, and jayseven. Are you defending jayseven Tales?

A little convenient that you've only had two targets.

No I'm not defending Jayseven. His obvious fake drunk post is very shady. I have no clue if my findings are true.

Also, remember I said I was confused after night 1. Zell was an alignment investigator too and that made me instantly doubt my results. I was planning on targeting myself on night 2 before Jayseven came along.

Is Nintendohnut town? Is that proven?(I don't know) Only reason why I targeted him is because he's on my "mafia by definition" list.

Okay I checked and he is. Maybe I'm an useful investigator then. If I don't die I'll try to keep sending targets but I won't spend time defending my results. It takes too long to write with an on screen keyboard.

I honestly have no idea who to vote for. There's just so much crazy crap up in the air.

I trust the least;

Supergrunch

Rummy

And obviously Diageo.

Thats a crap reason for targeting Rummy in my opinion. I think you did it because Rummy was the mafia killer that night. (Wild speculation, but speculation nevertheless) as I find it mildly difficult to believe that there are three townie pseudo roleblockers.

Nintendohnut = Jailkeeper

Jonnas = Roleblocker

And incidentally I'm not sure on Tales as;

Zell original = Alignment Investigator.

Although you are apparently incompetent but luckily for you only have had two targets.

So basically I think either Rummy or Supergrunch would be fine targets, especially as Rummy hasn't revealed anything about his role.

Vote : Rummy

I trust the least;

Supergrunch

Rummy

And obviously Diageo.

Thats a crap reason for targeting Rummy in my opinion. I think you did it because Rummy was the mafia killer that night. (Wild speculation, but speculation nevertheless) as I find it mildly difficult to believe that there are three townie pseudo roleblockers.

Jonnas = Roleblocker

Although you are apparently incompetent but luckily for you only have had two targets.

So basically I think either Rummy or Supergrunch would be fine targets, especially as Rummy hasn't revealed anything about his role.

Jonnas wasn't resurrected as his old self, Zell's old character was ressurected, but since Zell took over as EevilMurray, Jonnas took over as Zell. Jonnas' original roleblocker is dead. Supergrunch claims to be a protector not a roleblocker, and also I am a roleblocker. So myself and Jonnas were townie(? Was never stated specifically when Jonnas died) roleblockers, and Nintendohnut is a jailkeeper.

@Diageo what actually happened to you? We might be able to find the person if they don't come forward.

Tell us where the bad man touched you.

STOP FRICKING TAGGING ME.

He didn't get to do anything, I was locked in my room, he tried to enter and gave up. I just want to know what they wanted.

@Diageo

Jonnas wasn't resurrected as his old self, Zell's old character was ressurected, but since Zell took over as EevilMurray, Jonnas took over as Zell. Jonnas' original roleblocker is dead. Supergrunch claims to be a protector not a roleblocker, and also I am a roleblocker. So myself and Jonnas were townie(? Was never stated specifically when Jonnas died) roleblockers, and Nintendohnut is a jailkeeper.

@Diageo what actually happened to you? We might be able to find the person if they don't come forward.

Tell us where the bad man touched you.

You're a townie roleblocker too? Pffffft. Who have your targets been then?

Also I forgot about Eenuh.

So apparently town had three-four pseudo roleblockers and three investigators? This sounds unlikely to me.

@Diageo have you given us anything......

@Diageo.

I just find it unusual that you don't know who to vote for. There are plenty of theories and information and you're usually one of the most vocal.

Sweet.

Vote : Jimbob

The day is approaching running out of time so WE TOWNIES NEED TO VOTE.

He didn't get to do anything, I was locked in my room, he tried to enter and gave up. I just want to know what they wanted.

Wait, that was me? Goddammit, I thought you had been roleblocked, and asking about it, but you were just protecting yourself after all, and the man you spotted was me trying to investigate you?

*sigh* At least you have a proper alibi for last night, which is what I've been looking for. At this point, the only person without an alibi is Jimbob...whom Zell has solid info on.

Vote: Jimbob

I trust the least;

Supergrunch

Rummy

And obviously Diageo.

Jonnas = Roleblocker

You do remember the bit where the mafia don tried to say I was a killer, right? I've been useless since the night just before the day we lynched Yvonne.