NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Not this Jefe character, how was this found?

I made Rummy target Jonnas. Sorry Jonnas :( From what I've read so far, I think Rummy is Jefe, which would make him straight up mafia.

Vote Rummy

No, you didn't. Though someone did something to me, if anything it seemed like a roleblock and a theft.

Btw the thief no longer needs to come forward.

Changevote:Yvonne - it doesn't add up + trying to frame me.

So Yvonne fingers me after new Zell comes out saying that Yvonne can kill, not before. Trust me, there's no way that happened last night.

Yvonne will be evil, and given Aqui1a's vote above, I'd chance he would be too.

I made Rummy target Jonnas. Sorry Jonnas :( From what I've read so far, I think Rummy is Jefe, which would make him straight up mafia.

Vote Rummy

Lol. So you had completely vital information and didn't come out with it straight away?

There are also two other reasons why I am completely confident that Yvonne is mafia.

Vote : Yvonne

I'm going to go and Vote : Yvonne. The case against him is more convincing.

Damn, I am attracting a lot of suspicion recently. Couldn't interest anyone in a glass of piss?

Damn, I am attracting a lot of suspicion recently. Couldn't interest anyone in a glass of piss?

*Thanks post*

Vote: Yvonne

With evidence piling in from all sides I'd say this looks relatively clear cut. @Rez - can you say anything else about the information you have on Yvonne? And @Zell, how did you find out Yvonne can kill? @Rummy - how do you know you were Roleblocked and thieved from? Were you told?

I'd like to apologise - I haven't been on the forums very much in the last few days and as such I forgot/didn't have time to/just didn't send an action last night. So yes, I have no information, but would like to apologise for doing nothing :( It won't happen again, sorry Peeps!

Vote Rummy

I'm actually a tracker and you didn't target Rummy last night, you targeted Jonnas. No mention of Rummy.

Do we have enough votes yet or do we still need more?

Just in case we're not there yet:

I was willing to believe you at first, but then lots of people came out with info, so yeah. Unless they're all mafia and you're not. =P

I'm willing to follow this information. Vote: Yvonne. If it is wrong, we have questions to ask of Zell (it doesn't mean he is necessarily evil if Yvonne turns out good.

I'm interested to know what ReZ knows too.

Apologies for non-play, busy life i lead indeed. I'l have a read of things, will vote (if it hasn't already concluded) when i get home.

Life? BULLSHIT!

With evidence piling in from all sides I'd say this looks relatively clear cut. @Rez - can you say anything else about the information you have on Yvonne? And @Zell, how did you find out Yvonne can kill? @Rummy - how do you know you were Roleblocked and thieved from? Were you told?

I'd like to apologise - I haven't been on the forums very much in the last few days and as such I forgot/didn't have time to/just didn't send an action last night. So yes, I have no information, but would like to apologise for doing nothing :( It won't happen again, sorry Peeps!

Busy? BULLSHIT!

I'll answer your questions tomorrow.

Some people are not voting.

Diageo, if you're off your phone now, wanna re-confirm your vote in bold? :)

Doesn't in the iphone scheme for my phone, so...

I didn't know re-confirmation was necessary. Reconfirmvote Yvonne

Some people are not voting.

Diageo, if you're off your phone now, wanna re-confirm your vote in bold? :)

The ones not voting may be worth looking at, or even specifically voting for someone else. I wonder if I'll survive the night with an evil result on Yvonne.

A Mafia godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has cheated him out of ten million bucks.

His bookkeeper is deaf.

That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not hear anything that he might have to testify about in court.

When the godfather goes to confront the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.

The godfather tells the lawyer, “Ask him where the 10 million bucks he embezzled from me is.â€

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the money is.

The bookkeeper signs back, “I don’t know what you are talking about.â€

The attorney tells the godfather, “He says he doesn’t know what you’re talking about.â€

The godfather pulls out a pistol, puts it to the bookkeeper’s temple, and says, “Ask him again!â€

The attorney signs to the bookkeeper, “He’ll kill you if you don’t tell him!â€

The bookkeeper signs back, “OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo’s backyard in Queens!â€

The godfather asks the attorney, “Well, what’d he say?â€

The attorney replies, “He says you don’t have the guts to pull the trigger.â€

Votes:

Yvonne (9): Zell, Jonnas, heroicjanitor, Rummy, ReZourceman, Cube, Nintendohnut, Eenuh, mr-paul (& Diageo)

Rummy (3): Yvonne, Aqui1a

Majority is 9

Majority has been reached

The town were livid after the murder of Rodeo Rex. They'd had enough and stormed El Santino's mansion. The sheer number of townies that had banded together panicked the guards who let them straight through.

El Santino has been lynched. Yvonne is no longer in the game. He was the Mafia Don and could redirect player's targets.

NIGHT THREE has begun Please send in your PMs

The lunar eclipse is in 4 nights

Edited by The Peeps

NIGHT THREE

There was a man sitting at the bar who had not been seen for some time. 5 years in fact. The bartender recognised him right away despite his head being covered by a hood, save for a few blonde hairs sticking out. The bartender knew better than to mess with The Bourbon Kid again and served him his shot of bourbon, on the house. The Kid drank it and left the bar.

He set out to find his target, the fortune teller. Surprisingly she was at home. The Kid sat down to have his fortune told. May as well get some kicks out of this old bint before ending her life.

Annabel De Frugyn looked hard into her crystal ball... usually something would appear but not tonight.

"I'm sorry... it's almost as if you don't have a future..." The Mystic Lady said, confused.

Well, she was half right. The Kid pulled out his twin Scorpions and filled her full of lead.

Aqui1a is no longer in the game. He was Annabel De Frugyn or The Mystic Lady and could reverse track players. He was good.

Marcus The Weasel was a lowlife scumbag - as many were in Santa Mondega. His sole income was made by finding tough characters like assassins or bounty hunters in bars and latching on to them. Once he was established as their drinking buddy - whether they wanted his company or not, he would slip them some rohypnol and steal whatever they had on them. It was usually good enough money for a few nights at The Santa Mondega International, or a week or two's worth of drinks at The Tapioca.

Tonight he was at The Santa Mondega International Hotel when there was a knock at the door. He didn't remember ordering room service so rather than call them to come in, he looked through the peep hole. The police found his body the next day with a massive bullet hole through his right eye.

Nintendohnut is no longer in the game. He was Marcus The Weasel and jailkept his targets. He was good.

13 Players:

@mr\-paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

@Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut