The Book With No Name Mafia

The Book With No Name Mafia

NIGHT ONE - Smooth Criminals

NIGHT TWO - Wave Goodbye, Rex

NIGHT THREE - Double Trouble

NIGHT FOUR - Goodnight Detective

NIGHT FIVE - Monk-ease

NIGHT SIX - Dead of Night?

Five years ago, around the time of the last lunar eclipse, an artefact known as The Eye of the Moon was stolen from the Hubal Monks. The myth surrounding the stone is uncertain but most sources claim it has other-worldly powers such as raising the dead and controlling the position of the moon. Two of the brothers were sent to Santa Mondega to retrieve the Eye which had been taken by a man named Ringo. It was also around this time that The Bourbon Kid turned up in Santa Mondega.

Rumour has it he goes psycho and kills everyone in sight if he has a shot of bourbon - something that Ringo found out the hard way. Everyone in the Tapioca Bar was gunned down by The Kid (no easy feat as nearly all of the clientele would've been armed and deadly themselves), except the cowardly bartender. A few days later, the monks were somehow able to get the stone back from The Kid and none of them have been seen since.

Now, two Hubal monks have once again shown up in Santa Mondega and the lunar eclipse is just 7 nights away. Police have started to find mutilated corpses which some believe is a sign of The Kid's return as well...

Rules:

Days are loosely 48 hours. Nights are strictly 24 hours. If I am late to end/start a phase then that phase may be considered to still be on-going.

PM quoting is allowed but discouraged.

No contact outside the thread unless it is specified that you may do so.

If you die you may post once to express your displeasure - nothing game related obviously.

Talking at night is ok as long as nothing game related is discussed. I will be strict on this.

Posting pictures is fine but don't go nuts.

Standard rules apply etc etc

Ask if you're unsure of something.

Players: 17

Aqui1a

Cube

Diageo

Eenuh

EEVILMURRAY

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Supergrunch

Tales

Yvonne

Zell

DAY ONE Begins now Phase will last 24 hours.

Majority is 9

Edited by The Peeps

Vote: The Book

Judging from the title, the entire No Name Mafia is in there. We lynch the book, we lynch the mafia. My logic is infallible.

No Lynch Yvonne, Cube, Supergrunch, Eenuh, mr-paul, Aqui1a

The Book Jonnas

Majority is 9

Feel free to send in your targets now for a quick night phase :p some have done so already.

Vote: The Book

Judging from the title, the entire No Name Mafia is in there. We lynch the book, we lynch the mafia. My logic is infallible.

You'll kill us all!

CHNYL ON ETOV

You want to destroy the book this is based on right? That will kill absolutely everyone, town and mafia, i.e. us.

Yvonne is mafia. :)

Vote : Yvonne

Jokez/ Vote : No Lynch

You want to destroy the book this is based on right? That will kill absolutely everyone, town and mafia, i.e. us.

"The book with no name mafia"

The joke was that the book contains the no name mafia. I chuckled!