NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Not Captain Buccaneer :(

I am also left hoping for more information. Though from the write-up Jonnas was probably killed by the same people/person as Zell.

Yeah I don't think I'll be boarding that train...

One thing that might help though is I'm giving the book a read, so later I'll post a summary of the characters I encountered, which might give us a bit to go on? Otherwise I think Rummy might be our best lead?

Noticed we don't get aligments. Jonnas might very well be mafia as he can be town.

Yeah I don't think I'll be boarding that train...

One thing that might help though is I'm giving the book a read, so later I'll post a summary of the characters I encountered, which might give us a bit to go on? Otherwise I think Rummy might be our best lead?

Yeah the train sucks tbh.

Heroic, did anything happen to you last night?

Not that I am aware of, should it?

Vote: Diageo

Why asking after me when I've already said more than anybody else so far.

Noticed we don't get aligments. Jonnas might very well be mafia as he can be town.

I simply forgot to put them in :blush:

Lieutenant Scraggs has been resurrected

Jonnas has returned to the game

16 Players:

Aqui1a

Cube

Diageo

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Supergrunch

Tales

Yvonne

Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

In life, I was Zell...in undeath, you find me to be very similar to that handsome, metal-handed fellow.

Well what a bizarre turn of events.

Anyway, Yvonne kills people.

Vote: Yvonne

I...don't know who Zell targeted on the first night. The Peeps didn't tell me, so I'm assuming it's intentional amnesia.

Anyway, this Yvonne/Zell debate that just started sounds promising. Zell is winning it so far.

Vote: Yvonne

Zell, how did you learn that information?

I made Rummy target Jonnas. Sorry Jonnas :( From what I've read so far, I think Rummy is Jefe, which would make him straight up mafia.

Vote Rummy

I...don't know who Zell targeted on the first night. The Peeps didn't tell me, so I'm assuming it's intentional amnesia.

But you are not replacing Zell, it said you were resurrected? Surely you should know. If Zell was resurrected he would know.

He said Yvonne kills people, and Yvonne claims to have targeted Rummy and made him kill. So if it was tracking then we have a clash. I think it is more likely Yvonne who will come off looking worse from it so Vote: Yvonne

Sorry not "made him kill", but redirected his kill.

Zell's character was meant to be resurrected, but since Zell already filled EEVIL's role Jonnas filled the gap. I think that's what happened.

I targeted them both, shouldn't they both come up? It's a bad role to get caught without much evidence, I admit, but it would be nice to at least be given until tomorrow evening for more details. Especially I want to hear from the thief who targeted Rummy, who could potentially save me.

So... the currently suspicious people are Yvonne and Rummy. Do any of you have anything to prove your innocence?

Who stole from Rummy? If nobody comes out with it, then he's either lying and mafia, or good and the thief is mafia/misled.

Who (if anyone) carried out the resurrection? Admittedly it's not really a power you'd want to reveal...

Gah, I added the "if anyone" as a careless edit, which didn't even show up on the system... but I accept any responsibility for this. Stupid drunken mafia playing...

Supergrunch has been modkilled

Yeah just don't do it again :p I'm sure no one would've known if you had kept quiet :laughing:

I read it and actually thought he had been modkilled :heh: Thought Peeps had gone mad with power. Or maybe Supergrunch was about to win.

Vote: Rummy

I believe Yvonne's claims of Rummy being Jefe. If he is Jefe, he's most probably mafia.