NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

So, a cloaked figure protected Rummy, eh...? We can ask one of our No Name Book experts if the cloaked figure is benevolent/shady or not!

Wait, they're both dead?

...Frigg it, I'm following on this Vote: Rummy

Why do you want to know? (because I don't see how my target is relevant when I didn't succeed anyway)

I wanted to know if you were one of the people interested in Rummy.

I wanted to know if you were one of the people interested in Rummy.

I was not.

I'm willing to go with Jayseven. If he has been taking notes and given nothing so far its mildly worrying (but excuseable this early on) however the laying low and assholeness are worrying.

Vote : Jayseven

So, a cloaked figure protected Rummy, eh...? We can ask one of our No Name Book experts if the cloaked figure is benevolent/shady or not!

Wait, they're both dead?

...Frigg it, I'm following on this Vote: Rummy

I think it's unlikely that Rummy's mafia, as he was trying to get people to vote for Yvonne earlier, so unless it's some really complex ploy by the mafia in general, it's probably more likely that the mafia would try and kill Rummy.

Hmm...Point taken.

Change Vote: Nobody

Because asshole characters tend to be townies more often than mafiosos. I'm going to need more before I'm convinced.

Reason for 'laying low'; full time job + part time job. Just got home today ¬_¬

Reason for not speaking about my notes; Because I'm fairly sure my investigations are completely flawed.

Reason for that assumption; I've targetted three different people and got the exact same result.

I'm basically hoping to eventually target someone and get a different result. Which is a bit of a long stretch :(

Frankly, not at this stage, as that may jeopodise the alternative result.

Needless to say, I am doing no harm whatsoever, so move along :)

Flimsy defence, I don't see how your future results could be jeopardised by revealing your previous results. If all you're doing is taking notes then I find your target choice mildly curious, as mr-paul doesn't scream suspicious at all.....I would have considered him a good target to get more information on if I was evil DOT DOT DOT.

Yeah... as I said, my investigations reveal binary results that are not "good/evil", so it really doesn't matter whether someone appears good or evil, or suspicious.

I've also found out that I am a paranoid cop, so it really, really doesn't matter who I target.

How much longer til the end of this day? Does nobody seriously have anything?

Yeah... as I said, my investigations reveal binary results that are not "good/evil", so it really doesn't matter whether someone appears good or evil, or suspicious.

I've also found out that I am a paranoid cop, so it really, really doesn't matter who I target.

So what? You're not an alignment investigator but you're a paranoid cop? That doesn't seem to add up, so my votes staying on you.

Sigh. Fine!

Each night I get to target someone to see if they're who I'm looking for -- The Bourbon Kid. I find them, I can turn them in for the massacre in Santa Mondega. My role warns me "Since then you've made it your duty to track him down and bring him in. As the years went by your obsession grew and you started to blame The Kid for any crimes that were reported making you a laughing stock." SO I was apprehensive from the start about the success of my ability.

So far I've had the same result each night;

"[x] is the Bourbon Kid!"

Each night. 3 times. Basically I thought it was too lucky on the first night so I bit my tongue... and clearly getting it twice was a bad omen. Three times... well by now I'm just basically going to test it on everyone and see if I get a negative response. It's not an alignment thing because for all I know the bourbon kid could be town, maf, neutral. I'm clearly paranoid because... well, duh.

Which means I know of 3 people which are probably not the Bourbon Kid.

See? Thanks for making me a target.

And I didn't want to specifically reveal this because now the Bourbon Kid knows I'm looking for them.

I'm pretty sure the Bourbon kid because he killed Aqui1a last night... unless he just randomly kills people sometimes? Which would explain the two kills last night, I suppose. Either way, if you're as incompetent as you sound jay, the Bourbon Kid really has nothing to fear from you and so not much reason to kill you, so it's still slightly suspicious that you were so wary of giving out your info. Then again, people do tend to play these games giving out the bare minimum of information in case anything they say will make the mafia jump on them.

Well The Bourbon Kid is at least not the mafia boss, and we don't know if he is good or bad. It' at least not obviously harmful to the town from an initial view of it.

Oh he is a killer? Hmm... That makes it awkward. He doesn't sound like someone who pulls up in a limousine with an uzi though, so maybe the killer on the first night was different.

Because there may be a chance my PM will change if I do target the bourbon kid. If you were the bourbon kid, would you let me live if you knew I was looking for you?

(I obviously meant to say "I'm pretty sure the Bourbon Kid is mafia" in my first sentence in the above post)