NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

I think the Bourbon Kid is a neutral killer, not part of the mafia. Which is why there were two kills. So they might go after jayseven now, even though we don't know yet how accurate his power is (if he'll ever be able to find the Bourbon Kid or if his results will always be the same).

Ok my previous comments are stupid, I forgot about the write-up..........................

So the mafia killed Nintendohnut and The Bourbon Kid killed Aqui1a. I think The Bourbon Kid probably thought that Aqui1a was worth a shot because he defended Yvonne.

Who is not The Bourbon Kid Jay? Would help to narrow it down a bit.

Aqui1a (lol), Tales and mr-paul have been my targets, all come back saying the same thing.

Well, Aqui1a seemed to be the only person arguing for Yvonne.

So what happens if you do find him?

^^ Ze Bourbon Kid I believe : peace:

^^ Ze Bourbon Kid I believe : peace:

So I'm him because I never trust neutrals (of which jayseven must be)?

I think you're him because of the first response. The second one I only put into my post when I scrolled down in the advanced reply thing. Pointing out things about murders like that is usually done by the murderer in my experience.

A majority has not been reached

The town settles down for another night.

NIGHT FOUR Starts Now Get your PMs in!

There are three nights until the next lunar eclipse

I would like to point out that there would be more to discuss during day phases if people bothered to send in their targets.

NIGHT FOUR

The Bourbon Kid was at the bar again. He finished his bourbon and once again left without any bloodshed. He was followed out of the bar by a Monk.

Chief Detective Jenson had been sent to Santa Mondega to investigate rumours of paranormal activity. He had been here for four days but was no closer to finding out the truth than when he started. Tonight he was in the office staring fixedly at a list of names. His partner came in and asked what he was looking at but got no response. His partner came closer and noticed the blood... Detective Jenson was sat at his desk with a hunting knife stuck in the back of his head.

Eenuh is no longer in the game. She was Detective Jenson who investigated his targets. She was good.

12 Players:

@mr\-paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

@Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

@Eenuh

Majority is 7

DAY FIVE Begins Now

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

To the monk: who did you target?

I targeted you :) Asking you politely not to kill seemed to do the trick.

I targeted you :) Asking you politely not to kill seemed to do the trick.

Interesting...

Yes, he was right yesterday. I'm the town's vigilante - hence why jay must be neutral (his goal is to kill/arrest a specific townie). I don't want to lynch him - we should concentrate on the mafia.

So we should probably vote Cube off? And we might do well getting some role claims, Peeps implies a lot of people are not participating, so lets fuck shit up.

Trackers, Reverse trackers and roleblockers, where you at?

So we should probably vote Cube off? And we might do well getting some role claims, Peeps implies a lot of people are not participating, so lets fuck shit up.

Trackers, Reverse trackers and roleblockers, where you at?

So you want to get rid of a powerful town role and help a neutral reach his goal?

Okay, if Cube admits to that it narrows some things down.

Not mafia

Zell

Cube

jayseven

ReZourceman

@mr\-paul

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

Three or four of the above names are mafia.

We've had little-to-no information from all of them.

I am aware I have not given much, but I am not an information gatherer, or even roleblocker so I cannot garner much information at all even so little as "I roleblocked X so they are not the killer".

Cube, you're the Bourbon Kid? That doesn't sound like a town role at all.

Whoever targeted me however, I want to know what they wanted. If they don't come out with it, I'm going to assume they are mafia.

ReZ, did you miss the part where it says I'm the revived version of a townie?

By the way...what happened with you last night, ReZ? And you too Diageo, what happened with you?

So you want to get rid of a powerful town role and help a neutral reach his goal?

Who did you target last night?

@ReZourceman your list should include Jonnas. He was revived and was declared good when dead. Why do you think Zell is good?

@Diageo what did they do to you?

Stop mentioning me, I'm right here.

They didn't get to do anything, but I want to know what they wanted with me in the first place.

It's not obvious Cube. Who was it?

It was jay. I thought it would be obvious as he said it was his role to hunt me down.