NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

I'll get on that, though clarify for me is it due to quietness/inactivity in the thread whilst being active at night or has somebody got something more solid?

Vote:Jimbob

Well, things a looking up a bit on the information front! Vote: Jimbob.

Supergrunch, just a question, who did you target last night?

I targeted myself, but have yet to recieve a PM about it froms Peeps - I'm guessing he forgot. Peeps, if you're reading this, I need a PM!

Thats a crap reason for targeting Rummy in my opinion. I think you did it because Rummy was the mafia killer that night. (Wild speculation, but speculation nevertheless) as I find it mildly difficult to believe that there are three townie pseudo roleblockers.

As heroic pointed out, I'm a protector, not a roleblocker. And I should be one of two monks (I'm guessing the book will confirm this), with the other one possibly having the same abilities as me.

You do remember the bit where the mafia don tried to say I was a killer, right? I've been useless since the night just before the day we lynched Yvonne.

This. Do you genuinely think Yvonne would try and get Rummy lynched if he was mafia? The only remotely "evil" thing I've done is not voting for Yvonne, and that's hardly terrible - I wasn't sure which was right out of him and Rummy at the time, and then the majority was reached pretty quickly. So when I found out, I decided to protect Rummy.

Who do you want me to protect on the next night? Someone can check up on me, if you really want, but you'd be better placed letting me know who's likely to be in the firing line of the mafia. (possibly me, now...)

Votes:

Jimbob (7): Zell, ReZourceman, Jonnas, Cube, Rummy, Diageo, Supergrunch

Majority is 7

Jimbob has been lynched! He was Jefe, the Bounty Hunter. He could sabotage other player's abilities. He was evil.

NIGHT FIVE Begins Now Please send in your PMs.

There are 2 nights until the next lunar eclipse.

11 Players:

Cube

Diageo

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

ReZourceman

Rummy

Supergrunch

Tales

Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jimbob

NIGHT FIVE

The Bourbon Kid left the bar and headed for his victim. However, he was once again denied a kill when he discovered his target was being heavily guarded. He was not accustomed to such bad luck and took out his frustrations by killing everything in The Night Jar, a nearby club.

The police captain was pinned down behind his desk, taking heavy fire when all of the sudden they stopped. Had his men finally come back to the precinct? He tentatively looked over his upturned desk and saw a monk standing there.

11 Players:

@mr\-paul

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

@Tales

@Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jimbob

DAY SIX Begins Now

Majority is 6

PMs are being sent out.

Thank you Supergrunch? I was stopped by the shooting so I don't have anything. See you tomorrow(maybe). I'll be reading the forum though.

Well that write-up says wonderful things for the bourbon kid.

That I tried to kill jayseven again?

Thank you Supergrunch? I was stopped by the shooting so I don't have anything. See you tomorrow(maybe). I'll be reading the forum though.

Who did you target? I protected ReZ, to prove to him that I'm not mafia, and stopped two people getting to him. Which would suggest that he's not mafia either, but was a target, unless the lack of a kill was entirely unrelated to this incident.

I don't quite get the police chief stuff - was this a separate incident? If so, I guess ReZ is the police chief. Although I found his over-the-top accusations yesterday slightly shady.

Also, I'm still not sure whether my power stops all targetting, or just kills. I'm guessing the former, unless there are way more killers than we think...

Well that write-up says wonderful things for the bourbon kid.

That I tried to kill jayseven again?

I can confirm Cube targeted Jayseven.

Tales was protected along with Rez and Jayseven? Or do we have a redirector who got lucky/unlucky by redirecting from Rez to Tales?

Not mafia

Cube

jayseven

ReZourceman

heroicjanitor (roleblocker monk)

Supergrunch

Jonnas

Tales and/or ReZourceman (due to last night).

---

Diageo

mr-paul

Rummy

Zell

I can confirm Cube targeted Jayseven.

Tales was protected along with Rez and Jayseven? Or do we have a redirector who got lucky/unlucky by redirecting from Rez to Tales?

How can you confirm thus? You're a roleblocking monk right?

P.S. Zell has given us two mafia members so if he is mafia he is a lousy mafia. :p

Anyway, I'm gonna vote : Diageo unless he wants to give more information.

Can someone PLEASE collate who's voted for who? i.e. who were the first people to vote for x etc.

Diageo, mr-paul, and Rummy are the ones who definitely concern me the most. I am still not 100% convinced by SuperGrunch's protecting of me as it could have been a ploy but I feel a lot better about him because we at least know his power and can account for his actions.

I'm sorry I have been quiet and if that makes you suspicious of me.

As I said yesterday, I have been targeting Zell every night and no harm has come to him, he will confirm this. No-one else has quite gained my trust enough for me to justify targeting them instead, as I haven't had a load of time to analyse everyone's behaviour.

I trust Rummy to an extent as Yvonne tried to blame him for a kill. This may have been a way to make him look innocent though when lynched.

I agree with your suspicion of Diageo though.

Very sorry mr-paul, I remember what you said now, and I don't suspect you. Getting mildly confused. But yes. I definitely trust mr-paul.

If you trust Rummy then thats okay.

Diageo

Tales

(Supergrunch)

Jayseven

Cube

Are mildly worrying. Jayseven has been very quiet.

Zell will have some information also which will hopefully help.

How can you confirm thus? You're a roleblocking monk right?

I am, but I targeted Jayseven too and he was described as "heavily guarded" in my pm.

I am worried that Cube will win if he kills Jayseven though... I don't think it's that likely but the chance is there.

BTW, I've been told that something bad could happen if I fail again. Shall I choose to not use my power tonight?

Well the fact that you (Cube) killed everything in a nearby bar doesn't say great things about your morality. When I was mafia in the pokemafia, I took it out on innocents too.

Why is Cube trying to kill jayseven, again? Cube, did you? Why!

Jay said hid role is essentially to hunt me down. I'm certain that his win condition is to lynch me. As he has his own agenda, he must also be neutral.