NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Cube's role was to create some distraction from the mafia really and give Jay a bit more of an alibi. I thought it would help if the mafia could take some heat off themselves somehow.

Cube's role was to create some distraction from the mafia really and give Jay a bit more of an alibi. I thought it would help if the mafia could take some heat off themselves somehow.

My reckoning was that jay needed to get me lynched was a way to balance out my (apparent) immunity to getting killed.

Was asking him nicely not to kill, and him complying, a hint that he was not such a bad guy? I took it as funny at first but also thought it might mean he was good.

I had quite a fun ride -- just didn't piece together a viable strategy with how to best handle my communication with Eenuh. She had the ability to kill, but for a while I thought that she might've secretly been the bourbon kid; the paranoia meant I couldn't ensure that she wouldn't decide to target me for investigation at some point... A coupla more nights with her alive, after Tales saying I was innocent, I think I could've shaped a better game for maff.

My fake role didn't have any sort of "you will win if x happens to y" or anything, and I couldn't really press one way or the other and just generally tried to stick to the (fake) truth.

Not a bad game, truth be told :) I think I escaped attention for long enough, with enough things happening in my favour, but ultimately we couldn't shift enough heat onto cube because by the time I could accuse him properly he had been looked at by plenty of other investigators so a fabrication couldn't really happen for us.

And sorry eenuh! Bless you :)

Woot! Go us!

A bit of a shame that the Eye of the Moon never went to the mafia, could've turned this game around and raise some serious hell. I like the sound of that idea.

And sorry eenuh! Bless you :)

Haha I was paranoid from the start and kept thinking I should investigate you but never did. And then I got killed, boooh. =P

You betrayed my trust Somers!

I revived a man from the dead, so there.

You saved the life of a mafia member.

Oh yeah... Well you killed a townie :p

Well...it was because of that dead townie that I found out I was a dumb cop.

It was amazing progress, actually, if Cube hadn't killed aqui1a, we'd be arguing in circles.

Well played heroic, I knew whoever had the stone must have been good, but didn't want them to out themselves. Had no idea it was you, though! Shame I couldn't have gotten it back though :P

I actually wavered on Jonnas's alignment the night we took Diageo, because he came out with his post about thinking he was dumb etcetc but when it turned out true I cast my vote. I felt for the last few days I've been trying to delay the calling of night, because I'd have to wait for Peeps to come on anyway for me to get my lie detector results, then use them in the thread(though I never did explicitly).