NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

So wait, is Jonnas a dumb cop? Jayseven's investigation said that Scraggs is an incompetent police officer. Jonnas, what were your results from previous nights?

Well, that's reassuring, because I told a little white lie: you see, since being revived, I targeted Aqui1a, then Diageo (failed) then Diageo again.

Aqui1a came up evil. In the same night that he died, and revealed to actually be good (you may find a post by me, claiming my investigation bore no fruits)

Diageo just now came up Good. At this point, I can only conclude that I'm a dumb cop, and Diageo is actually evil.

Or you could just have random results, or have been victim to redirection. Seriously, please remove the votes guys, I'm not who you should be voting for. We're meant to be getting mafia members and that's not what is happening right now.

I'm willing to go with it. I am quite surprised that you are allowed to target yourself as a protector, and having apparently targeted yourself twice that gives you two nights of bad powers elsewhere.

If you turn out town then I think we would need to look at Jonnas perhaps, but the fact is....having killed two mafia already we have some wiggle room.

Well, I protected ReZ, and you protected jayseven. And I think that Tales was blocked from targetting ReZ by my protection, rather than being protected himself:

Ah I see, misread that.

Wait a second, I didn't misread it at all :p Tales was protected but was roleblocked by the shooting anyway it seems. I think that means a roleblocker is doing the killing, and each mafia member does a kill with a twist?

The roleblock got through your guard then, and you don't protect from kills. You also didn't target Rez because a monk saved him. So you were redirected. Or the bit about Tales is added by the mafia in some write-up shenanigans.

Or you could just have random results, or have been victim to redirection. Seriously, please remove the votes guys, I'm not who you should be voting for. We're meant to be getting mafia members and that's not what is happening right now.

Isn't that straight from your handbook of mafia phrases?

vote: Diageo

I'll have some questions for Jonnas if Diageo turns out good then, but for now I'm keeping the vote.

Ok, I've just seen he's only a vote off, I'm going to Remove Vote to prevent the day ending in case anyone has further discussion. However, if night is forced today by Peeps I want a vote on Diageo. However I'm due to visit/assess a patient for something today, which will involve me being out of the house and not with access to the forum until this evening at least. Please don't end the day before then?

I can confirm that protectors can target themselves - I did it two nights also, largely because there was no information to go on, so I thought I might as well keep myself alive (nobody targetted me either time, however).

Still, Vote: Diageo.

Wait a second, I didn't misread it at all :p Tales was protected but was roleblocked by the shooting anyway it seems. I think that means a roleblocker is doing the killing, and each mafia member does a kill with a twist?

The roleblock got through your guard then, and you don't protect from kills. You also didn't target Rez because a monk saved him. So you were redirected. Or the bit about Tales is added by the mafia in some write-up shenanigans.

I really don't get what's going on then. My PM specifically said I stopped two people from getting to ReZ.

I only read the last pages very fast. My pm spesifically state that I was shot at in my own office. When the gunfire stopped, a monk appeared. I am the police captain in the write up. My attempted target was mr-paul for no reason whatsoever.

Changed my mind, putting the nail in the coffin;

Vote: Diageo

Someone should possibly protect Jonnas tonight, though. In fact, I rather hope someone does.

Oh well .

And no Herojan, the stock mafia phrases are as follows:

The mafia are laughing right now.

I haven't been online because of real life + [Emotional Overreaction]

[General wall of text repeating yourself over and over and not adding any new information]

Can't really remember the rest right now but I'm sure there's a few.

For the record my other investigation on Diageo failed because he supposedly protected himself (by locking his own door, apparently), so his story does have a ring of truth to it.

Either way, I still believe my investigation is a solid lead. Diageo even used three mafia stock phrases in a row, just now.

I hate it when plans don't come together............... I curse y'all.

Being dead ain't all that bad, but i will rise again. Till next time y'all, i will be better.

Votes:

Diageo (6): ReZourceman, Jonnas, Cube, heroicjanitor, Supergrunch, Rummy

Cube (1): Jayseven

Majority has been reached!

Scragg's had come to accept his incompetence and used it to his favour. He led the town in a lynch against Elvis, the Hitman. Elvis may be the king of cool, but he needed to go.

Diageo is no longer in the game. He was Elvis and he protected his targets. He was evil.

NIGHT SIX Begins Now This is the final night before the lunar eclipse.

Please send in your PMs

10 Players:

Cube

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

ReZourceman

Rummy

Supergrunch

Tales

Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jimbob

Diageo

Edited by The Peeps

Sorry for the delay.

NIGHT SIX

DAY SEVEN Begins Now. Tonight there will be a lunar eclipse.

10 Players:

Cube

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

ReZourceman

Rummy

Supergrunch

Tales

Zell

Dead:

Rodeo Rex

Yvonne

Aqui1a

Nintendohnut

Eenuh

Jimbob

Diageo

Vote: Jayseven because I roleblocked him and there is no kill, and also because Diageo protected him from Cube.

Vote: Jayseven

Sounds good. And just confirming, mr-paul is good (I got an evil result on him)

As promised, I chose to do nothing.

I still don't trust jayseven so I'm fine with voting for him.

vote: jayseven

I tried to target Jonnas but there was an overprotective monk!

Will vote tonight so no lynch is rushed, but jayseven seems like a good lead right now.

Wait, Zell? What does Zell do now? Also do we know what mr-paul does/tried to do to Jonnas? Though Jonnas says he's good so I'm torn...

Well, jayseven looks like a reasonable choice for lynching, but I think we should try and gather all the information we can first.

I tried to target Jonnas but there was an overprotective monk!

Yeah, sorry about that, but I thought he'd be an obvious target for the mafia, and so was worth protecting... although it looks like you were in fact the only person who targetted him.

And good point Rummy - we still don't know mr-paul's power, although he claims that he's targetted Zell a lot and that it's somehow beneficial. This is farily plausible given Jonnas' alignment investigation last night, but I'm still interested in the power.

Jayseven is town. I found that on day 2. I know it is correct since I got Nintendohnut as town too.