NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Quite. So one of the two of you have a killing power. Now you've played well, as I don't like killing, but jay could 'win' over town if he gets you lynched. Assuming you have the killing power, we should lynch jay then you! Still a risk you'd win then too, but I'd take it as a chance.

This leads me to ask, can anyone confirm that Cube has a killing power?

(also Cube could mafia)

Cube ain't mafia, he's been killing people independently.

By the way, have I mentioned that Diageo came up evil in my investigation last night?

Vote: Diageo

heroic can confirm. And it's unlikely that the mafia have two killers.

And we should lynch the mafia first, not jay.

Vote: Diageo

So you're definitely a killer, eh?

I'll go with vote: Diageo but I'd like a count soon, not keen to rush vote this.

Two off I'm stepping back on this for now, but happy to cast a decider; Remove Vote

Wait, I just remembered Jonnas is the new Zell, totally Vote: Diageo.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Votes:

Diageo (4): ReZourceman, Jonnas, Cube, Rummy

Cube (1): Jayseven

Majority is 6

To set the reecord straight, I thought it would be worth you guys knowing, considering Cube is the bourbon kid and he's tried to kill me a couple of times now;

I was working with eenuh. We both had investigative powers. She had a secondary killing power, presumably to use when we found the bourbon kid. because I didn't trust my results from the get go, and quickly found I was getting the same results regardless, she didn't use her killing power instead continued to investigate people.

This is from the forum me and eenuh shared;

Night 1: You found out that Zell is an incompetent police officer named Scraggs.

(Zell is now Jonnas I think, so an incompetent investigator)

Night 2: Aqui1a is a mad old bat named Annabel De Frugyn, though she prefers to be called 'The Mystic Lady'. It seems she is a fortune teller.

Night 3 I got roleblocked (tried to target Tales) and night 4 I tried to target Cube but obviously died. So I've not been of any use really. =P

This is to prove that I'm not a neutral (check eenuh's aliance), and to prove that I don't kill cube myself, or win if he is taken out of the game somehow. It just proves that cube is trying to kill me and frankly that's just... wtf for me. Why?

Erm...you just came to the same conclusion I did: that your aim was to kill me. Hence why I tried to kill you.

I'll leave you alone from now on.

Ugh, I'm not Mafia, I'm a protector, and I'm the one that kept you from killing jayseven because you tried to kill him. I don't think he is Mafia so I was trying to keep majority up. You must have been redirected somehow Joanna's. I've voted.for every Mafia member lynched. You don't want to lynch a townie, especially not a protector. And I didn't want to come out because I feared that since I protected jay, Cube would killed me so he could off jay and win the game.

I couldn't get to my target last night, a monk kept getting in my eye line.

So wait, is Jonnas a dumb cop? Jayseven's investigation said that Scraggs is an incompetent police officer. Jonnas, what were your results from previous nights?

To set the reecord straight, I thought it would be worth you guys knowing, considering Cube is the bourbon kid and he's tried to kill me a couple of times now;

I was working with eenuh. We both had investigative powers. She had a secondary killing power, presumably to use when we found the bourbon kid. because I didn't trust my results from the get go, and quickly found I was getting the same results regardless, she didn't use her killing power instead continued to investigate people.

This is from the forum me and eenuh shared;

This is to prove that I'm not a neutral (check eenuh's aliance), and to prove that I don't kill cube myself, or win if he is taken out of the game somehow. It just proves that cube is trying to kill me and frankly that's just... wtf for me. Why?

Fortunate that that's mostly dead folk 'cept for the GOOD investigator we got revealed. Pray tell, has old Zell/Jonnas not yet proved worthy of himself? I have a possibly misplaced faith in him due to the fact he was resurrected I guess, and I'd agree with whoever did it that if you were gonna resurrect someone, it'd be a town investigator!

Ugh, I'm not Mafia, I'm a protector, and I'm the one that kept you from killing jayseven because you tried to kill him. I don't think he is Mafia so I was trying to keep majority up. You must have been redirected somehow Joanna's. I've voted.for every Mafia member lynched. You don't want to lynch a townie, especially not a protector. And I didn't want to come out because I feared that since I protected jay, Cube would killed me so he could off jay and win the game.

Who else have you protected for the game?

I couldn't get to my target last night, a monk kept getting in my eye line.

So wait, is Jonnas a dumb cop? Jayseven's investigation said that Scraggs is an incompetent police officer. Jonnas, what were your results from previous nights?

You assume we can trust the investigation that jayseven presents us with. What is his power, exactly? And how worthy/accurate has it proved thusfar?

I targeted

ReZ

Cube

Myself

jayseven

Am I missing a night? I think that's it.

I think you're missing a night.

So are you claiming to be a monk also? What kind of a monk did it say you were in your opening PM? (just as a test)

Oh yeah, I protected myself twice. And no, I'm not a monk, I'm a bodyguard who is also an Elvis impersonator.

Lol, alright then. Who's claiming to be the other monk?

Actually, I doubt there are that many townie protectors, so for now Vote: Diageo.

Lol, alright then. Who's claiming to be the other monk?

Actually, I doubt there are that many townie protectors, so for now Vote: Diageo.

I'm the other monk, remember? I kinda trust you since you are a monk, but first, tell me your name ;)

I'm the other monk, remember? I kinda trust you since you are a monk, but first, tell me your name ;)

It's Kyle. And yours?

That many? You mean 2. The other monk is not a protector.

Yeah, was reading back through the thread and it seems this is so. So for now Remove vote, but you're still a bit suspicious.

Heroic, are you a roleblocker?

It's Kyle. And yours?

Yeah, was reading back through the thread and it seems this is so. So for now Remove vote, but you're still a bit suspicious.

Heroic, are you a roleblocker?

Kyle eh? Weird name for a monk. Mine's Tite. Nice to meet you! :p

So are we assuming that you were redirected SuperGrunch? Because Tales and Jayseven were definitely protected last night.

Also Diageo protects from everything, not just kills. He "heavily guards" people.

Kyle eh? Weird name for a monk. Mine's Tite. Nice to meet you! :p

So are we assuming that you were redirected SuperGrunch? Because Tales and Jayseven were definitely protected last night.

Also Diageo protects from everything, not just kills. He "heavily guards" people.

Is this a test? If not, you should be called Peto based on my googling of the book, which is somewhat suspicious.

And my PM implies I wasn't redirected.

Also, your power! Or votey votey, perhaps... :heh:

Is this a test? If not, you should be called Peto based on my googling of the book, which is somewhat suspicious.

And my PM implies I wasn't redirected.

Also, your power! Or votey votey, perhaps... :heh:

Yeah I am called Peto, just wanted to check something. Also I am a roleblocker, I've said so a couple of times now.

I said I protected jayseven, how many people were protected?

Why did you lie about your name Heroic?

Yeah I am called Peto, just wanted to check something. Also I am a roleblocker, I've said so a couple of times now.

Hmm ok, well I'll trust you for now, but you could equally be telling me what I want to hear, so I'd be interested in why you lied too.

I said I protected jayseven, how many people were protected?

Well, I protected ReZ, and you protected jayseven. And I think that Tales was blocked from targetting ReZ by my protection, rather than being protected himself:

Thank you Supergrunch? I was stopped by the shooting so I don't have anything. See you tomorrow(maybe). I'll be reading the forum though.

Why did you lie about your name Heroic?

Wanted to see if he knew who I should be, since I didn't have his name mentioned in my role. Forgot he could Google it.

Well, I protected ReZ, and you protected jayseven. And I think that Tales was blocked from targetting ReZ by my protection, rather than being protected himself:

Ah I see, misread that.