NEurope
The Peeps

The Book With No Name Mafia

Honestly, I don't see how that would be slightly interesting to know since I haven't got a mafia result. The town certaintly wouldn't need to know unless it was vital there and then, like now. Just saying.

But since I revealed it earlier anyway.

Night 1: Nintendohnut, town.

Night 2: Jayseven, town.

Night 3: Got tied up by a monk. Wanted to target myself.

Night 4: Forgot/laptop problem over the weekend

Night 5: Attempted killed. Wanted to target mr-paul.

Night 6: Got a townie result, but I don't want to out any more townies needlessly. It only paints a target on the player.

Got a townie result, but I don't want to out any more townies needlessly. It only paints a target on the player.

Erm... not really - the mafia already know who the townies are, people who aren't them (expect in the case of neutrals, and as far as we know the potential neutrals are Cube, jay, and Eenuh - I can't remember if we got any further with this).

Town:

Cube

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Supergrunch

Tales

Not sure:

ReZourceman

Rummy

Zell

Was your target on the "not sure" list?

Diageo protected Jayseven from death though, and upon roleblocking him there was no kill. Why would Diageo protect a townie from dying? He would just insist that others do it if he thought Jayseven was neutral. Or tell me to block Cube.

Eenuh was confirmed a townie in death. I've just been trying to investigate cube to see if my results will ACTUALLY change if I target him. I don't understand why people keep blocking me or trying to kill me when I've explained my power fully. I have no further explanation other than you want to bring The Bourbon Kid in. It says nothing about how that is done, and considering all of my results have been "x is the bourbon kid!" then I really just want to clarify what the f happens when I actually target the bourbon kid.

If I was y'all, I'd be far more concerned about the eclipse. Eenuh was a paranormal investigator and part of her PM was "who or what would benefit from controlling the position of the moon?"

A mafia killer can typically choose whether to kill or use a default power, and I think that the timing of the eclipse and the kill-less write up should be looked into! Don't lynch another townie when god-knows-what is happening!

Yes indeed.

Althought it should be said that I don't know if I always get a town result regardless of the player's actual aligment.

Town:

Cube

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Supergrunch

Tales

Not sure:

ReZourceman

Rummy

Zell

Was your target on the "not sure" list?

How are we still not sure about me? Yvonne tried to frame me, I've voted in most lynches, and put the final nail in for Diageo yesterday.

There's still the question of the thief who stole from me, though I'm fairly sure they're town.

How are we still not sure about me? Yvonne tried to frame me, I've voted in most lynches, and put the final nail in for Diageo yesterday.

There's still the question of the thief who stole from me, though I'm fairly sure they're town.

Or Zell being in the not sure list when he has revealed two of the three mafia we've killed. :/

I remain mildly unsure who to go for. I'm mildly suspicious about heroic.

Out of everyone alive, jayseven is the fishiest one. Simply because, besides him, nobody seems to have been roleblocked.

If Jayseven somehow turns out to be innocent, then the last mafioso is a crafty one, indeed.

By the way, why is everyone suspicious of mr-paul just because he targeted me? There's plenty of reasons for a townie to target another known townie.

mr-paul is almost certainly good, he is my next trusted person after Zell.

Vote : Jayseven

I can dig.

The only two I full trust are Jonnas and Zell, and Supergrunch if he was protecting Jonnas.

Rummy is unlikely to be mafia because of the framing by Yvonne thing.

Suspicious mainly of Cube, jay, herojan, unsure about ReZ and Tales, can't remember much about them. Really need to do a read through but I don't have the time.

I am less suspicious of ReZ because of his trust in me, but that may just be a ploy to make me think he isn't mafia :p

Yvonne

Diageo

Jimbob.

I have reasons to trust you mr-paul, its not just a...thing or something.

Or Zell being in the not sure list when he has revealed two of the three mafia we've killed. :/

I remain mildly unsure who to go for. I'm mildly suspicious about heroic.

So...that mens you are left.

I get confused between Zell and Jonnas.

So...that mens you are left.

Well according to your list, which I wouldn't entirely agree with (like why is heroic/Jayseven/etc on it).

Anyway its fine.

Someone should go back and get a list of everyone who voted for everyone. Peeps has updated the first post with nights and stuff so it won't be too much work. I'd do it but I am (a little) busy and its a bit cumbersome to construct posts like that on this crappy netbook. I will do if no one else is ready or willing though.

I know it seems awfully single-minded of me, but didn't the bourbon kid get awfully kill-happy this time last-eclipse?

Mr-paul and Rez are both good.

Did anyone protect me last night?

I am scared of Cube :p He could easily go mental with this eclipse and is known for massacres. If we are saying that Jayseven is mafia, then we are saying he is not a neutral who would benefit from lynching Cube is he? That was our sole reason for not lynching Cube originally.

changeVote: Cube since we are well in the lead and he is pretty much the only one who can change it.

Wait, why do we believe Cube turns into the Hulk during eclipses, now?

His character is known for committing mass murder every 5 years or so, and Jayseven pointed out that he might do so on the eclipse. Being so far in the lead, I don't want to take the chance that he does kill everyone.

I'm aware eclipses are rarer than that though.

Well, I can't say it isn't impossible that it may happen. I have no more information other than what is in the opening write-up.

If the eclipse is going to affect anyone, it's more likely to be the two monks.