N-Europe

Big Brother 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity. Anyone actually watching this cack (sorry, meant program). Reading in the Metro earlier that C4 bosses ran out of ideas for this, so dropped it. Ok, the bad viewing figures didn't help much either. C5 have to seriously think of something to get the viewers back, otherwise it will flop. And i hope it does flop to be fair. Biggest cack since, well ever really.

Haters, move along! We get you hate it! :p

Anyways, I think it's a really good line-up and, shock, I know almost everyone who's in it. I say almost everyone, I don't know who that model is.

Also Brian Dowling is a horrible presenter, he tries too hard to be like Davina...or funny...just doesn't work and feels really awkward.

I agree Dazz, this is a "contemporary" selection of celebrities compared to past Channel 4 attempts.

No Charlie Sheen means no EEVIL viewing. I only hope Amy wins because she's a redhead with a nice rack.

Oooh, and if Brian gets mauled I'll switch in to see that. But to be fair to him, his impressions of the housemates was funny:

"Kerry was like [sour lemon face] 'Ooh this new house' and Tara was like [sour lemon face] 'That door isn't working.' But then Jedward came in and they were like [sour lemon face] 'Oh my God!' and Tara was like [sour lemon face] 'I don't know what to do'..."

Actually it wasn't that funny. And the door didn't work properly, so fuck you Brian.

I like Amy and Jedward in there. Hoping that the male model will turn out like Alex Sibley (yes i am basing this solely on him looking slightly like him). Don't know the rest of them but whatevs! It'll just be like normal BB, plus JedwardAmy. I dont get why people who watch normal BB bitch overly about the caliber of the celebs. I do on launch night, for a laugh, then get over it and enjoy it for what it's supposed to be - a bunch of people stuck in a house together.

Wasn't keen on last night's task though, too obvious BB! Especially making her throw the tantrum "asap", after leaving the diary room. Hopefully it'll work out.

Brian is okay i suppose. I've always been indifferent to him anyway.

Ended up seeing the end on TV this morning, then looked up to see the full line-up. My god. A model that isn't even a celebrity and some non-scandal related politician/someon's wife? Oh, and someone's ex-wife too. Though she was jokes.

John and Edward are funny.

Everything looks so cheap this series. Dunno what the last like 7 series looked like though.

What happened with Kerry's bed swapping task? She started to, and then just... didn't. I think Darryn's dressing gown traumatized her. Found Kerry's diary room nominations lulzy when she said "i like them all... even Bobby" in front of... Bobby.

Bobby's name is so... wrong! He doesn't look like a Bobby.

THIS is a Bobby...

westie91.jpg

Not this!

fullleftcolumnbobbysabe.jpg

No human should be called this ever again.

Don't worry, Pancake. I'm sure your mom is familiar with vaginas. :heh:

Her own, I mean.

Man, it kind of sounds like I'm calling her a lesbian!

digging.gif

---

I've been watching some of Big Brother.

Didn't see the vagina talk... Did see Mohamed Al-Fayed and his Egyptian tasks! He blatently liked himself a bit of Tara... I'm sure she was late sitting down on those chairs several times.

What brought on what she was saying last night about 'paparazzi guy' having turned on her, what had he said to her?

Utterly confused by 'soap guy' and what he actually thinks about Amy.

Probably gonna continue to watch bits every now and again, but atm Amy/Jedward ftw!

Edited by Retro_Link

Deffo. Amyward make it worthwhile! Tara is annoying with her drawling and obsession/paranoia with pap guy a.k.a Bowser. The soap guy is confusing and a drama queen.

People are still watching this toss?

And you're still coming into this thread?

Edited by Pancake
Automerged Doublepost

Al Fayed quite clearly had a proper grope of Tara's breasts after that task.

I've watched a few bits of this (self-surprised!) and I have to say that despite the original line up, there aren't many crazies and there's some fun and entertainment each episode. It's never going to be high-brow or a serious psychological/sociological study or anything, and is always a base, voyeuristic and thus slightly shady pastime buuut in C5's defense, it's not directly offensive as some of C4's latter series came to be.

However considering C5's programme chooser person owns the daily star, I'm sure the actual normal-people show will be full of twats.

Thought it was a pretty good one last night with the Wizard of Oz task!

Felt really sorry for Darren/his pet Parrot!

If it were me I don't think I could just leave my dog out there waiting!

Bobby and the sweat thing was just wrong!

Not especially fussed about who goes tonight. All have had their moments.

Remind me of the sweat thing?

I've found myself watching this. It's easy-going TV. Will give the non-celeb version a go, see if they've learned anything.

When Bobby (because he's been pissed off with Darren for the last few days) went into the Sauna... and dripped his sweat into the water in the watering can... which he then poured into Darren's mouth when the tin man needed oiling.

Oooh yesh! And Darren later did some real nice stuff after he realised that he'd pissed Tara off, then he went to say something nice to Bobby and bobby confessed... I didn't like Darren at all before the last ep but then he did nice stuff and got a wee bit bullied.

Eviction is taking forever to get here. Celeb big bro is only 3 weeks isn't it? Are they just kicking two people out before the final night or something?