Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Aneres11

On 31/08/2019 at 11:15 PM, Ike said:

The Fire Emblem CD any good? Spent too much so I'll need to wait a bit before picking it up.

Didn't comment on this yet, so here you go: I love it.

I.. didn't actually manage to finish FE in time before Astral Chain.. The first track is I think the extended version of the main theme which I haven't unlocked in-game yet. The Japanese version wasn't on the USB thingy at all, extended or not.. so I bought this single. 2nd song is.. some chill remix of the main theme, don't know if it's also part of the ost, or a special remix for this single. 3rd song (and I assume the 4th as well) is just one of the singer's own songs. Her first single actually, as far as I understand. I love it actually.. Here it is:

I haven't checked out the DVD yet, but I won't understand it anyway.

Edited by Sméagol
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spotify recommended lots of songs by Two Steps from Hell, who are a group who make songs that sound like film scores (but apparently aren't). Their album Battlecry is pretty good, even if it makes me want to go and see a film that doesn't exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bob said:

Spotify recommended lots of songs by Two Steps from Hell, who are a group who make songs that sound like film scores (but apparently aren't). Their album Battlecry is pretty good, even if it makes me want to go and see a film that doesn't exist.

Yup. Love those guys. My nephew recommended that I listen to them a couple of years back. Quality stuff, especially if you enjoy epic movie scores.

• 1 month later...

IAMX just released their first song/video of the upcoming Acoustic album.

Spoiler

The original version breaks me every time I listen to it. And the acoustic version certainly doesn't help.

I'm gonna cry a lot during the concert in April, aren't I...

Can't wait for the album to be released in a few weeks. 

Edited by drahkon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could have sworn there was a dedicated gaming music thread, but I can't find it anywhere.

Anyway, this song came on a Spotify playlist I was listening, and its just.... mesmerising. I've never played ME though, so I have no idea about anything behind it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 9:26 AM, Mr_Odwin said:

That's the guy from "The Princess Bride"? Why do I get old and he just more or less looks the same as 30 years ago? Why is life so cruel?

SsLkoMZ.gif

Anyway, I saw this video on Reddit, which I very much enjoyed because it's a dancing otter, and the song got stuck in my head.

https://i.imgur.com/QFoGCMF.mp4

So I looked up the song, and it's a banger.

I prefer the dancing otter music video though.

• 5 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!