N-Europe

Dad day!

nightwolf

I'm shocked and appalled none of you have made this thread. Honestly guys, what gives?

Anyway, it's father's day, I'm pretty sure we've gone and had a mother's day over most of the world.

So what did you get your Dad/father/Daddy etc? Are you doing anything today?

I ended up getting my Dad a large jar of 500 penny sweets, he's got a massive sweet tooth, so it fits. Although he's not here today until this afternoon.

Happy father's day N-E!

My Dad always tells me not to bother buying a Father's Day card or presents because he doesn't like me wasting money on it but I just ignored him and got him a card, some Old Peculiar and a box of Maltesers, lmao. He actually told me off for getting him presents but in the end, he were happy, lol.

Father's day was last week here. We just got dad a gift card for a store, after asking him what he wanted (he said a gift card would be fine). He'll probably forget to use it.

And we went out for dinner with some of the family and grandpa.

Myself and the 2 siblings each got some horribly cheesy cards for my Dad. I never like buying those cards but it's a "tradition".

Then, because we're absolutely + horribly lazy children, my Mam bought him the gift. We'll be paying her back though :p It's all very fancy "Tour de France"/cycling gear. He lurves it.

I think we'll be going out for dinner later too :grin:

Phew! I thought this thread was a gonner.

To those who's dad's aren't around etc - it wasn't meant to be a thread to push this into people's faces, I just thought it'd be nice to have a thread.

Rummy I share my birthday with father's day and my Dad's birthday is July 13th, oh the horror.

Well no, it's pretty good excuse to get very drunk and get expensive food. But still :P

I seem to be the only one in my house (apart from my dad) who knew what day it was today ::shrug: I let my brother put his name on the card I got to save his blushes..

I got my dad a few things for his video camera a couple of weeks ago as a present so, for his sake, I'm glad at least someone knew what day it was..