Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT.

Might be the best final Prem day ever.

Was not expecting QPR to take the lead while a man down. City were all over them since the red card, but you could see they were starting to get desprite that winning goal and QPR caught them on the counter attack

Oh and I saw the goal this time, yay

Seeing shots of city fans in crowd, I do feel sorry for them, but the poeticness of Mark Hughes involvement seems like destiny...10mins to go... god I love this sport

I honestly thought City would run riot when QPR found themselves a man down, real impressed how QPR have responded

omg omg omg omg omg

can't believe my Mark Hughes theory was wrong

My god, i can't believe \i just saw that happen.

like once QPR knew they were safe they just stopped playing, :heh:

Well done City though, they nearly threw it away but fought to the end.

In fairness though think overall United threw it away as they gave up a 12 point lead they had a few weeks back.

So bring on the Champions league final and then Euro2012 woot for football

What a stunning afternoon. I'd pretty much given up on the league, so to be honest I'm more simply in awe of what an astounding day it has been rather than overly disappointed. The last few minutes were the most tense I can think of in my experience of football. I went from jumping around the room like an idiot when I heard QPR were ahead to head in hands when City scored the winner. Football is a brilliant sport. Already looking forward to MOTD later on tonight. Amazing.

Sorry to disappoint but Shreeves is at the City game.... :P

What a day. So relieved we secured third place. Has been a heartwrenching season, but we finished higher than last year. Now to give RVP a new contract and improve the squad. Diaby and Wilshere do not count as new signings!

Definitely looking forward to MOTD, in what order will they play the games? Back and forth between the City and United games maybe?

Gutted that Bolton went down, they're a team who play proper football, hope they return soon.

What else went down on the last day?

Fucking city it's not fair that they get 5 mins that's the only reason they won and city are still shit

Oh canand. That shit City side beat you 6-1 at Old Trafford, and ofcourse won the league.

Didn't hear Liverpool mentioned once on Sky Sports News this afternoon, forgot they existed - smalltime club!

I know everyone plays on the final day, but I thought they may have had a strop about having to play on a Sunday, they seem to have a strop about everything lately :p

Gutted that Bolton went down, they're a team who play proper football, hope they return soon.

Oh canand. That shit City side beat you 6-1 at Old Trafford, and ofcourse won the league.

So United now needs to buy more players

Let's take a moment to consider this idiot

Deserves a big old ban of some kind for that.

Yeah, can't believe Villa stayed up instead of them. Awful side.

The race for third was pretty exciting early on, Arsenal's early lead then went to 2 - 1 to West Brom. Sounds like Arsenal only got third because some woeful goalkeeping but the wes brom backup keeper. Will be cheering on Bayern in the final!

Still can't believe the end of the City game. God I love the premiership.