NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

I was going to say, save of the season in all competitions that.

It was a great save for sure but looking at it after the initial "was it in, wasn't it" had passed, I wish Carroll had put it into the corner of the goal just a tiny bit more so Cech couldn't have reached it! The big donkey made a massive difference when he came on and could have turned the result round on his own. Atleast Liverpool ended up making a match out of it because at half time and 2-0 they looked to be going out with a whimper.

With that out of the way we can stop trying to console ourselves with two cup victories compensating for the league form being garbage. Claiming the Carling Cup and finishing in the top ten in the league isn't acceptable. Didn't Kenny say he was there for the good of the club? Time to walk away methinks.

Nice to see Kenny wasn't too much of a cunt in the post match interview.

It was a great save for sure but looking at it after the initial "was it in, wasn't it" had passed, I wish Carroll had put it into the corner of the goal just a tiny bit more so Cech couldn't have reached it! The big donkey made a massive difference when he came on and could have turned the result round on his own. Atleast Liverpool ended up making a match out of it because at half time and 2-0 they looked to be going out with a whimper.

With that out of the way we can stop trying to console ourselves with two cup victories compensating for the league form being garbage. Claiming the Carling Cup and finishing in the top ten in the league isn't acceptable. Didn't Kenny say he was there for the good of the club? Time to walk away methinks.

I really like you darksnowman, but that is a crap post.

First of all, Carroll literally changed the game, yet you moan at his header which was inches away being stopper by a world class save. Calling him a donkey is ridiculous, he grabbed our whole team and shoved us into contention. He gave us hope.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a spoilt kid.

Nice to see Kenny wasn't too much of a cunt in the post match interview.

Is that sarcastic? :p

I couldn't watch much after the whistle, I've seen quotes on Twitter and he sounded gracious.

Genuinely don't know. :)

First of all, Carroll literally changed the game, yet you moan at his header which was inches away being stopper by a world class save. Calling him a donkey is ridiculous, he grabbed our whole team and shoved us into contention. He gave us hope.

Is that sarcastic? :p

I couldn't watch much after the whistle, I've seen quotes on Twitter and he sounded gracious.

Genuinely don't know. :)

Mad dog. He really doesn't. As an objective voice you are an incredibly bias Liverpool fan. Liverpool are pretty dire this season yet you think they're hat, king Kenny simply isn't good enough any more, tactically, in the transfer market and most definitely not with the media, yet you still think he is the messiah. And Cech made a great save, but Carroll shouldn't have let him. Wrest first owl, but he could've done better here.

I like you're unwavering support of liverpool, far too many fans are fickle now. But at the same time, you have to see the problems Liverpool have.

More like ridonkulous! I said he made a massive difference, what more do you want!

Great save it was but the header looked pretty central to me. He was probably worried about heading it onto the post/ crossbar though. :wink:

Wait, I forgot for a second! The new kit deal with Warrior. All is forgiven for the footballing shambles that was the 2011/12 season.

Edit: @dazzybee just made a rational post in this thread? :eek: APOCALYPSE.

Chelsea played well for 60 minutes, they got two goals.

Liverpool played well for 30 minutes, they got one goal.

Can't say fairer than that really. Andy Carroll was an utter beast, if he plays like that consistently then he will finally be worth as much as his price tag suggests. It was a great match for the neutral in any case and it made it feel like the FA Cup's status wasn't as diminished as some people suggest.

Anyway, taking into account Arsenal's fuck up yesterday, it's in Newcastle's hands to finish in the top 4. Go on North London, live the dream and let three northern teams occupy the top spots.

I mean, all we have to do is beat Man City and an in form Everton side...

HOWAY THE LADS.

Edited by ipaul

Edit: @dazzybee just made a rational post in this thread? :eek: APOCALYPSE.

Rational because I was not to you?! Typical!!!

Most of my points are rational, it's you lot who are insane :D

Chelsea deserved it yesterday even if Carroll decided to be a handful. Liverpool were fire in first half.

Di Matteo deserves that job!

Rational because I was not to you?! Typical!!!

Most of my points are rational, it's you lot who are insane :D

If by most you mean... one a season... :bowdown:

Ah that was bitterly disappointing. Not much to say about it really - in the end, they were just better. Bloody shame after Arsenal's mess up.

Arsenal have been saved. although Spurs are now 1 point ahead of Newcastle.

Edited by -Dem0-

Ah that was bitterly disappointing. Not much to say about it really - in the end, they were just better. Bloody shame after Arsenal's mess up.

At least it's not embarrassing though eh, like only managing a one all draw against a terrible Villa side...

Well we're practically down now unless we win at Stoke and QPR lose to City (which should happen)

But we couldn't beat an egg at the moment. Worst Bolton team in 10 years. Chronic!

Bolton are pretty much down. Shame, but awful for bottling that late on after being 2-0 up.

Spurs absolutely battered Villa today, who in my mind were more of an embarrassment than Blackburn were. 10 men and they didn't have a shot/corner and it was all spurs.

Still good though, Arsenal NEED to win next week now, which I don't think they will it being Woys last game, so we beat Fulham at home and 3rd is ours!

Bolton are pretty much down. Shame, but awful for bottling that late on after being 2-0 up.

Spurs absolutely battered Villa today, who in my mind were more of an embarrassment than Blackburn were. 10 men and they didn't have a shot/corner and it was all spurs.

Still good though, Arsenal NEED to win next week now, which I don't think they will it being Woys last game, so we beat Fulham at home and 3rd is ours!

They must have had a shot if it was 1-1 >_>

We've been saying that for months though. We're as bad as Liverpool! Can't convert chances this year.

Also I don't think Fulham will be an easy win... I'm definitely more of a pessimist than you. Haha.

Still good though, Arsenal NEED to win next week now

Not if you and Newcastle both lose. Or even if you both draw. We have to match your results.

Not if you and Newcastle both lose. Or even if you both draw. We have to match your results.

Yeah of course. But I'm presuming we WILL beat FUlham :) I think our match is much much easier than yours. But then this seasons been a funny one!

Yeah of course. But I'm presuming we WILL beat FUlham :) I think our match is much much easier than yours. But then this seasons been a funny one!

Just like you would beat Villa and just like we would beat Norwich yesterday..:hmm:

If QPR lose and Bolton win next week then QPR go down instead. When it comes to the title, 3rd & 4th and the relegation places, there is all to do for all involved. This last day will be amazing.

And I'm filming all day!!! I'll make sure the break is for the 2nd half.

Gutted for Bolton as reckon they are down....I think Wigan deserve to stay up the form they've been in and fully expect them to condemn Blackburn who Hoilet and Yakubu aside are utter shite. As for the Champs League race etc...way to hard to call...expect Chelsea to beat Liverpool again to keep in the race.