NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

My prediction: 2-2 draw with Everton for us, while Spurs get a draw and Arsenal win.

I'd personally prefer Arsenal to loose horribly, Newcastle to loose (but not as much) and Spurs to thrash Fullham.

What will probably happen: The stars will align for Spurs to take third, then they'll have about 80 shots on target, score once and let in a fullham goal around the 85th minute for a draw. Like dickheads.

Haha definitely not a bad shout.

Though I think Spurs will win, in a weird bit optimism. Will be Adebayor's last game for the club, then Modric and Bale will both be thinking it could be their last game. Which could mean they'll be uninterested... but I'm hoping they'll want to gout with a bang. Plus it's at the lane, and have a lot more to play than Fulham... touch wood.

Predictions!

WBA 0- 1 Arsenal

Spurs 2 - 1 Fulham

Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle

Gonna be good! Might watch the Blackpool tomorrow too....

I quite like our new strip, it has a retro look to it.

article-2142705-130841A3000005DC-58_306x423.jpg

Apparently hillsborough support groups are angry at the removal of the justice flames from the main badge apparently they are on back now somewhere

In all honesty, the title race is probably over. But, I can't help but wonder what could happen tomorrow. I remember watching the Champions League Final of 99 and bawling my eyes out in the 89th minute, but then being so overcome with joy after Solskjaer scored the winner. You just never know.

It has been a crazy season. The fact that there is so much to decide on the final day of the season is amazing. Surely has to go down as one of the most exciting yet.

Apparently hillsborough support groups are angry at the removal of the justice flames from the main badge apparently they are on back now somewhere

They're not disappointed with the actual design, but the fact that only one of the groups were contacted by the club. It's a very sensitive subject, which I'm not really entitled to comment on, but I think the new tribute is better than how it was.

Before, people just thought they were flames, now with them being either side of 96, people who don't know about it can learn and educate themselves, increasing awareness and therefore helping the families fight for justice.

They're not disappointed with the actual design, but the fact that only one of the groups were contacted by the club. It's a very sensitive subject, which I'm not really entitled to comment on, but I think the new tribute is better than how it was.

Before, people just thought they were flames, now with them being either side of 96, people who don't know about it can learn and educate themselves, increasing awareness and therefore helping the families fight for justice.

One thing; I've known that the flames were on there for that reason. Do Notts Forest have anything on their shirt? Or do they ever have any role in memorial type stuff. I know none of their fans lost their lives but they were there too. Serious question not trying to cause an arguement or be insensitive.

Sensitivity aside, most people didn't even know about the original design beside the badge, not it's been moved it draw far more attention and people will be curious as to what it is.

I cannot wait for the games to kick off this afternoon. I can't even remember the last time things were so close at the top in terms of the title and champions league spots.

Bring it on!!

In all honesty, the title race is probably over. But, I can't help but wonder what could happen tomorrow. I remember watching the Champions League Final of 99 and bawling my eyes out in the 89th minute, but then being so overcome with joy after Solskjaer scored the winner. You just never know.

It has been a crazy season. The fact that there is so much to decide on the final day of the season is amazing. Surely has to go down as one of the most exciting yet.

I don't know, I have a funny feeling (or maybe just wishing thinking) that this could be like a mirror if the 96 season when Blackburn f'ed up vs Liverpool but Man U couldn't get the job done.

I have a feeling Man U and Sunderland will have a score draw and Man City and QPR will be level (score or scoreless) until the last minutes when City will have a sudden fit of well Utd drew so a draw for us is enough, we've won the title. And QPR will get a shock last minute goal to win the game which will also save them from relegation.

Or Man U beat Sunderland, City are winning by 1 goal only for QPR to get a last min equaliser, one of those two scenarios.

I guess though the main reason I want this to happen is if it did, whatever way it does. The hero (for Man U) will not be whoever scores for Utd today, it will not be who ever scores for QPR today... the hero will be seen to be Mark Hughes :D

And I want him to get that hero status again as of course an ex-Man U player and to get some revenge on City for sacking him :awesome:

Though of course prolly won't happen... but football is a funny game afterall.

As you said Champions League Finall 99 is evidence

And QPR will get a shock last minute goal to win the game which will also save them from relegation.

All QPR need is a draw as our goal difference is massively inferior. You'd think I'd be bricking it, but I honestly don't mind if we go down today. Obviously I'll still be happy if we stay up, but it won't be a massive hammer blow for us and I'm quite looking forward to playing teams that we haven't played for a while. Getting a little bored of the Premiership and expecting to lose every week - be nice to be a big team for a change. Most of our players will stay, Mark Davies aside and we should have a decent season next year.

Of the 11 seasons we've had in the Premiership, about 8 or 9 of them were spent dodging relegation and only a few (around 2006 ish) were amazingly spent chasing Europe. We've had a good run, but I've been expecting this day for years now.

I know I'm talking like we're already down, but it's going to be really difficult to win at Stoke. I think QPR will lose though so a win will be enough for us.

I think I can say that this has been the most exciting finish to a season in years though, both at the top and the bottom.

Sensitivity aside, most people didn't even know about the original design beside the badge, not it's been moved it draw far more attention and people will be curious as to what it is.

Yeah it's true actually. I remember explaining about the badge to a student of mine who didn't get why the torches were there when there aren't any on the fencing around Anfield so I explained to him.

COME ON QPR!

That is all.

Quoted for truth.

Hope QPR park the bus and hold out now.

I'm shaking... So scared right now!

The way Arsenal have been defending recently, we have to outscore West Brom. All we can do at this point, Long was clearly 2 yards offside but that's the luck of the game.

Quoted for truth.

Hope QPR park the bus and hold out now.

I'm shaking... So scared right now!

Well so much for parking that bus :heh:

Though I did say QPR will get a last min equaliser...so as long as City don't score a 2nd I could be on for a correct prediction....and will then curse myself for not going to the bookies :heh:

2nd halfs are a go I don't know which channel I should be watching :D

The way Arsenal have been defending recently, we have to outscore West Brom. All we can do at this point, Long was clearly 2 yards offside but that's the luck of the game.

Unfortunately the luck of the game hasn't been with us this season, that or the refs hate us! - http://www.debatabledecisions.com/tables

45 mins to get above the scum, come on Arsenal.

Haha, so much for that last minute equaliser, also damn it I was watching the United match at the time. I'm flipping between both channels and have missed 2 of the 3 goals... (city & QPR ones)

Barton is a bloody tool

Be even more of an uphill now for QPR to hold off City and the longer this goes at 1-1 the more city will throw at them

What a nutter. Went on an absolute rampage.

Looking forward to him trying to explain himself on Twitter.

Oh for fucks sake. Typical that we are winning and City have bottled it as usual. Against 10 men too.

Hello Championship