NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Shelvey is quality, he's only 20 aswell. He's got a big future ahead of him

Shelvey is quality, he's only 20 aswell. He's got a big future ahead of him

Agreed. Only seen snippets of him mind but he's certainly got potential.

And at Anfield no less. Well it had to happen eventually didn't it. :o

So... Liverpool to make a strong start in 2012/13, "THIS will be our year", then will be wallowing in mid table by October. And would we have it any other way. :bouncy:

2uom26o.jpg

How was it Liverpool won this but not the same game a few days ago? Oh the irony :heh:

Anyway looking forward to the final day of the Prem this weekend.

While I'd actually like to see a new name of the trophy I'm actually gonna now hope QPR can upset City.

Would be kind of poetic that the side Mark Hughes manages would both cost City the title and hand it to Utd (unless Utd manage to cock up in their game... which would be like shades of the 95/96 season was it when Blackburn won it despite losing to Liverpool and Utd just couldn't get the job done at West Ham :heh:)

dalglish got the tactics completely wrong on Saturday. tried to contain chelsea and went negative with Suarez upfront alone. should have changed it after 20mins as it clearly wasn't working.

John Terry has been told he can still lift the Champions League trophy and join in on the celebrations.

Though why Bayern Munich will want him with them is beyond me.

Edited by Dog-amoto

dalglish got the tactics completely wrong on Saturday. tried to contain chelsea and went negative with Suarez upfront alone. should have changed it after 20mins as it clearly wasn't working.

It still baffles me why he left out Carroll ::shrug: He has been playing awesome as of late, especially in the cup games, and then Kenny decides to drop him. You could tell from the start that it just wasn't working for us.

It still baffles me why he left out Carroll ::shrug: He has been playing awesome as of late, especially in the cup games, and then Kenny decides to drop him. You could tell from the start that it just wasn't working for us.

If gerrard was gonna play behind Suarez like he did vs Norwich then it would have been okay. instead he had gerrard sitting deep leaving Suarez isolated.

Then he took way to long to switch things around.

Anyone going to be watching the Europa League final? (KO in 5 mins on Channel 5). Bilbao have been excellent during the knockout stage and hope they manage to beat Atletico. Should be a good game :)

Well we have a goal and its not to Bilbao. Still plenty of time for them to turn it round for you! I'm not fussed who wins it, just want to see a good game. :hehe:

Falcao has been brilliant just like he was for Porto last season.

I want Bilbao to win, but Falcao has scored two crackers for Athletico. Decent game so far.

Atletico* :D

Good game so far, Madrid by far the better team.

Atleti have it in the bag now you'd think. Bilbao aren't their usual uber well organised selves and seem overawed by the occasion. Bielsa will have given them a proper talking to at half time and if they nab a goal they will be right back in it. They've made a bright start to the second half so lets see if they can mount a comeback and if Falcao can seal the hat trick.

Atletico* :D

Good game so far, Madrid by far the better team.

This would be the first time I've been aware there's no h.. I've been living under a rock.

James McClean closes twitter account after recieving death treats

Find it quite sad to see such things still happening these days. While I can understand there being some dissappointment in his choice to play for the Republic instead of the North does it really warrant going that far? Sometimes I do wish we could have just one Irish football team for teh whole country like we do with the Rugby team just so such nonsense could be forgotten about and the whole island can just enjoy (or cry) together.

I think it's great for McClean to have been selected, he had already declared for the Rep anyway and already has a cap (and had death treats back then too) but bring it up again just cause he's gotten into the Euro2012 squad it ridiculous.

I think it's a great achievment for him, only had one international appearence so far off the subs bench in a friendly, didn't play in any of teh qualification matches and to get picked to play in Euro 2012, he must be over the moon. Not to mention that he was only playing League of Ireland football just one year ago, fantastic rise up the ranks I say.

Edited by Mokong

James McClean closes twitter account after recieving death treats

Find it quite sad to see such things still happening these days. While I can understand there being some dissappointment in his choice to play for the Republic instead of the North does it really warrant going that far? Sometimes I do wish we could have just one Irish football team for teh whole country like we do with the Rugby team just so such nonsense could be forgotten about and the whole island can just enjoy (or cry) together.

I think it's great for McClean to have been selected, he had already declared for the Rep anyway and already has a cap (and had death treats back then too) but bring it up again just cause he's gotten into the Euro2012 squad it ridiculous.

I think it's a great achievment for him, only had one international appearence so far off the subs bench in a friendly, didn't play in any of teh qualification matches and to get picked to play in Euro 2012, he must be over the moon. Not to mention that he was only playing League of Ireland football just one year ago, fantastic rise up the ranks I say.

The bigots cant help themselves. Someone need to explain to them that these players are Irish so they choose to play for Ireland!

Anyone seen the vid of that racist prick Emre getting his ass kicked!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ehkVtR2-8

Pat Rice is going to leave AFC at the end of the season, he's been sensational, a real legend. Will be sorely missed.

I like it, very simplistic and clean looking. Pretty happy with it.

Feel free to drive yourself nuts trying to predict it.

Arsenal to screw up... but still take 3rd!

I think Newcastle will draw and the other two will win. I'd like Newcastle to win, but Everton away is the toughest game any of those three have to play.

And then hopefully we win and jump Everton. :p

I'd personally prefer Arsenal to loose horribly, Newcastle to loose (but not as much) and Spurs to thrash Fullham.

What will probably happen: The stars will align for Spurs to take third, then they'll have about 80 shots on target, score once and let in a fullham goal around the 85th minute for a draw. Like dickheads.