NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

John Terry and Ivanovic are going to get turned inside out by Bayern Munich.

Oh wai-

John Terry and Ivanovic are going to get turned inside out by Bayern Munich.

Oh wai-

I almost made a tit of myself.. then the joke sunk in. :bouncy:

I don't care which club you support, you have to be a total fucking bellend to derive pleasure from another club going into administration. Oh and just to compound your idiocy, wouldn't you know Henderson went and scored.

er no!

why as a celtic fan should I feel sorry for Rangers FC. Bunch of cheats with fans who sing the most disgusting filth every week. Brought nothing but shame on scottish football since they day they come into existence.

I will have the jelly and ice cream out when they finally die.

Good finish by henderson. Took his goal well, he is still a poor player!!

One goal doesnt change the fact that for 46 games he has been useless.

Edited by khilafah

Funny how you never mentioned that video then in this thread, Tottenham must have been losing at that time so we wouldn't have heard from you.

I've never backed away coming in here when spurs were doing bad. And I don't comment on every little thing in here. Nothing more to it than that really.

er no!

why as a celtic fan should I feel sorry for Rangers FC. Bunch of cheats with fans who sing the most disgusting filth every week.

To prove you're an actual human being and not some retarded fanboy?

I don't know, just a thought.

(With you on Henderson)

Haha. Not true at all, as soon as I saw that video I said the same thing (and it wasn't long after he said he was interested in coming to spurs). Whoever you are, whoever you play for, that is cuntish behaviour. So he'll fit right in with Chelsea! but they won't be playing champions league football next year, so I guess it must be City!

adebayor12.jpg

Ahem.

Lots of weird goals this game!

Also Dazzy, you do shy away when you're losing. I don't think I'm the only one that notices that.

Shelvey deserves more game time. he is better then henderson!

Lots of weird goals this game!

Also Dazzy, you do shy away when you're losing. I don't think I'm the only one that notices that.

I don't think so. I go in waves coming in here when I remember but nothing more than that! But not important. All that matters is Chelsea have finished 6th in the league :D

adebayor12.jpg

Ahem.

That's only cuntish to arsenal fans. In the same way Gary Neville celebrating was cuntish to liverpool fans. It was a little excessive, but in the same league as that hazard video.

Really nice end to a pretty terrible season there at Anfield. I especially liked the lap of honour at the end with all their kids with them.

Lukaku should have scored, Torres and Ivanovic hit the post, it could have been a different game.

Alas we were not good enough! Liverpool were the better team but who cares, we won the cup still :D

Shelvey and Henderson should have been in the team of the year.

Those 10 or so minutes blew me away.

How was it Liverpool won this but not the same game a few days ago? Oh the irony :heh:

Anyway looking forward to the final day of the Prem this weekend.

While I'd actually like to see a new name of the trophy I'm actually gonna now hope QPR can upset City.

Would be kind of poetic that the side Mark Hughes manages would both cost City the title and hand it to Utd (unless Utd manage to cock up in their game... which would be like shades of the 95/96 season was it when Blackburn won it despite losing to Liverpool and Utd just couldn't get the job done at West Ham :heh:)

Edited by Mokong

Great game to watch, Chelsea just didn't turn up. Liverpool were as hungry as I've seen them all season, very deserved win.

Of course Chelsea won't be too bothered, but it does mean that Newcastle are finishing in at least 5th this season :)

How was it Liverpool won this but not the same game a few days ago? Oh the irony :heh:

Because the other one mattered. :heh:

This was at their place, and Chelsea made something like 8 changes. Much better Liverpool performance, though.

Because the other one mattered. :heh:

This was at their place, and Chelsea made something like 8 changes. Much better Liverpool performance, though.

True but it's still funny when you think about it :laughing:

Though I guess of course Chelsea do have the Champions League Final to prep for too

er no!

why as a celtic fan should I feel sorry for Rangers FC. Bunch of cheats with fans who sing the most disgusting filth every week. Brought nothing but shame on scottish football since they day they come into existence.

Please go away, you're a joke. You're pathetic. You slate the players who play for my club (you don't even qualify as a fan) for your own pleasure and to give yourself the feeling that you're right. He shut you up, though.

Top performance from everyone, albeit it against a 2nd string Chelsea team playing terribly.

Nearly started crying when Maxi came off and waved goodbye, he's been brilliant and will be missed. :')

Anyone else dreading Maddog turning up later and gushing about this? :p

I don't understand any of you on here. We just beat Chelsea 4-1.

Why is it so terrible to enjoy my team beating one our biggest rivals?

;):love:.

I'd rather be deluded and 100% supportive of my team, than 99% supportive and realistic. :p

Maddog, you have to understand that Dazzybee has taken a lot of stick and grief this year. It's only fair that somebody else has a go now. ;)

Khilafah is doing a bluddy brilliant job of taking the heat off you, though! In fact, I reckon it's a dual account of yours.

Maddog, you have to understand that Dazzybee has taken a lot of stick and grief this year. It's only fair that somebody else has a go now. ;)

Khilafah is doing a bluddy brilliant job of taking the heat off you, though! In fact, I reckon it's a dual account of yours.

Please don't compare me with Khilafah. :p

I just hope he didn't celebrate at all when Henderson scored and never does, as he is obviously rubbish and not worthy of any support and backing. It's not like he's shown a brilliant attitude for a young player, or his work rate has been unmatched.

I'm not going to say he's been a revelation and impressed every single game, but he's consistently shown great technical ability and the other things I mentioned. Him and Shelvey showed their potential tonight, and I personally can't wait to watch them improve. :)

You know you're having a bad day when Shelvey scores against you.

And at Anfield no less. Well it had to happen eventually didn't it. :o

So... Liverpool to make a strong start in 2012/13, "THIS will be our year", then will be wallowing in mid table by October. And would we have it any other way. :bouncy: