NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Hello even duller international football.

Yay!

Nothing like judging a person's work before it's begun.

Nothing like judging a person's work before it's begun.

Every club Woys been at he has played poor football, why would it change now?

neither did Fulham from what I saw, that Uefa Cup run was great

Every club Woys been at he has played poor football, why would it change now?

West Brom play more attractive football than Liverpool. And i'm not even trolling!

Hasn't Woy won as many games as the "king" at anfield in the league this year?! Hilarious1

What about his work at Blackburn in the late nineties? Saved them from relegation then they qualified for Europe the next season.

West Brom play really expansive football at the moment. I would rather Harry have got the job but to be honest I don't think Roy is as bad as some people are making up. It's hard really measuring their success comparatively I mean Roy has more actual trophies but in "lesser" leagues but then you can only beat what you play and are only as good as that so you can' completely dismiss that. However Harry has a successful single season in Champions League and cup final runs and in his era of dominance by a select few clubs domestically and even in Europe that is well regarded.

The Daily Mail compared it to Brian Clough never getting the job...

I'm not sure about this whole centre of excellence thing that's not really the job of the england coach to be overseeing it all but it seems they want him based there and having an active role. I'd see more that as a head of development or something . I do wonder if the england manager mandate is being extended then where does that leave Trevor Brooking and Gareth Southgate and their roles.

I'm pretty happy with Roy. Liverpool nightmare aside he has managed to work wonders with some of the clubs he has been at including International teams. Would have liked 'arry but happy with Roy.

I'm pretty happy with Roy. Liverpool nightmare aside he has managed to work wonders with some of the clubs he has been at including International teams. Would have liked 'arry but happy with Roy.

To be fair aside from the League Cup what improvement Liverpool seen minimal progress in the league and millions upon millions "wasted". He was there during a very difficult time.

Hello even duller international football.

Yay!

Hodgson has a great record at international level.

It's probably also worth noting that West Brom have won the same number of games as Liverpool this season and are only 3 points behind them. Not too shabby when you look at the money that Liverpool have spent compare to West Brom.

West Brom play more attractive football than Liverpool. And i'm not even trolling!

Hasn't Woy won as many games as the "king" at anfield in the league this year?! Hilarious1

You obviously haven't watched a Liverpool game this season if you're saying that. Come up with better, seriously.

I can't wait for you silly Spurs fans to go away and move quietly down the league where you belong.

I wonder if Liverpool will face a fine for playing a greatly weakened team..

If Fulham had anything to play for, I wouldn't be surprised to see the FA take action. :indeed:

We better not, looking at that team sheet the majority of the players have been used a lot this season and shouldnt really be thought of as a weakened team

Thats two consecutive home defeats to WBA and Fulham aka Roy Hodgson. :wink:

Will Liverpool finish in the top half? Ah well, only three more games left for Dalglish. : peace: Next season will be THE season for Liverpool. Watch out Man City!

Thats two consecutive home defeats to WBA and Fulham aka Roy Hodgson. :wink:

Will Liverpool finish in the top half? Ah well, only three more games left for Dalglish. : peace: Next season will be THE season for Liverpool. Watch out Man City!

Better hope you make some world class purchases this Summer, unlike last Summer. :wink:

You obviously haven't watched a Liverpool game this season if you're saying that. Come up with better, seriously.

I can't wait for you silly Spurs fans to go away and move quietly down the league where you belong.

You've scored one more goal than Wolves at Home this season. Clearly riveting attacking football.

You'll be waiting a long time chump. Can't wait till next season where it finally clicks with you that nothing will miraculously change.

Very Glad for Roy that he got the job. Feel he was treated fairly harshly at Liverpool, and given the boot from fickle fans pressurising the board, now theyve just got a smug twat who empties clubs pockets much quicker than he can fill their cabinets with trophies the spending requires.

Feel he's stuck his neck out a bit thinking we can win the euros though.

We'd be getting fined every week if that was the case. :D

I thought they had abandoned that ruling in light of the new 25 man squad ruling? I thought they deemed it was no longer relevant and that you could field anyone within the 25 man squad. I think the rule would take effect if a team named a side full of under 21's who can play in the team without being registered.

Spurs will finish above Liverpool this season. They did last season and the season before that too.

Who is it decides where teams belong because they've obviously got this one wrong. Anything but recent history is nothing to go on. :heh:

I thought they had abandoned that ruling in light of the new 25 man squad ruling? I thought they deemed it was no longer relevant and that you could field anyone within the 25 man squad. I think the rule would take effect if a team named a side full of under 21's who can play in the team without being registered.

Blackpool were fined for doing it last season which was after the rule came into force. Holloway made the same argument as you're making now which in my view is the correct view. You are told to name 25 players; who is to decide which ones are the best for a match other than the manager?

I would go as far as saying the FA are insulting the players chosen.

Just seen the video of Fabrice Muamba walking onto the pitch at the Reebok made me well up. A marvellous recovery.

Now come on Bolton three points!

edit - Cock it, I've jinxed it.

Edited by Ramar