NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

I'd rather have WBA than Fulham. It is Hodgson's last game but Fulham have been flying under the radar all season, some very decent players in that side.

Much better performance today against Swansea. Ashley Young had his best game in a United shirt for quite a while. Also, Valencia looked sharp (as did Carrick), he really should've started last week. We were never going to put 7 or 8 past Swansea because they defend too well for that. They're not easily turned over.

Watched the City/Newcastle game, too. Well, bits of it at the gym. Yaya Toure is exactly what we need/needed and he runs that City midfield so well. They invested well in two brilliant players in Silva and Toure and it's paying off massively. His first goal was top class.

Also, that Cech save yesterday kinda reminds me of David Seaman's save against Sheffield United, which is the best save I've ever seen.

Gutted for Bolton as reckon they are down....I think Wigan deserve to stay up the form they've been in and fully expect them to condemn Blackburn who Hoilet and Yakubu aside are utter shite. As for the Champs League race etc...way to hard to call...expect Chelsea to beat Liverpool again to keep in the race.

Our away form is better than our home form so it's not completely out of the question for us to win. And we did beat Stoke 5-0 at the Reebok, but they'll be out for revenge. Really annoying that with a minute left, we were going to be two points in front of QPR and now we are left two behind.

Our away form is better than our home form so it's not completely out of the question for us to win. And we did beat Stoke 5-0 at the Reebok, but they'll be out for revenge. Really annoying that with a minute left, we were going to be two points in front of QPR and now we are left two behind.

Yes always sucks more when it's swings like this...Well I've got my fingers crossed for you guys. Think you deserve it more that QPR to be honest. Having a few mates who support Bolton helps too.

That's going to be such a great final day. I don't think QPR will get anything from the City game, so it could well be in Bolton's hands.

Wigan have another game to play, so we'll have to take into account what happens there. But, they should be ok. Blackburn away and Wolves at home. A point from one of these two games should do it.

The problem is that Bolton's goal difference is much worse than Wigan's and QPR's. So, if Wigan do only gain a point (they'll probably get more) and QPR also get a point at City, then Bolton will need to win by about 10 goals to stay up.

Blackburn relegated. Felt bad for Robinson, I think he's a good keeper.

Though I'm glad Martinez managed to keep Wigan up. He's a great manager and the players really showed their spirit against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United. A tough tough 3 games in a row for any team and they came through it with two wins and an unlucky loss against us really. Should have been a draw.

What do other people think?

Blackburn relegated. Felt bad for Robinson, I think he's a good keeper.

Though I'm glad Martinez managed to keep Wigan up. He's a great manager and the players really showed their spirit against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United. A tough tough 3 games in a row for any team and they came through it with two wins and an unlucky loss against us really. Should have been a draw.

What do other people think?

I think it should have been a win against Chelsea too. That's what I think :P

Jokes aside you've really got to admire the turn around at the Wigan. Martinez has done a cracking job in the final stretch and once again they've survived.

Wigan do like to play the great escape don't they.

Bolton or QPR to follow Wolves & Blackburn down. While I'd rather Bolton survived, I'm also hoping QPR pick up a point (or all 3) against City on the weekend.

I feel this needs to be posted:

Eden Hazard not going to Tottenham

I could have sworn @dazzybee was adamant Hazard would be heading to Totts earlier in the season :p

to be fair he did come out and say that Spurs did interest him.

EDIT;

Hazard that is not dazzybee...

Edited by flameboy

I could have sworn @dazzybee was adamant Hazard would be heading to Totts earlier in the season :p

That was never gonna happen. I think he will go city!

Someone needs to tell kenny dalglish that jordan henderson has played 46 games this season and has been shite in 95% of them. Stop picking this guy!

Other news

Rangers FC are closer to going into liquidation. :bouncy:

bQfyt.jpg

Edited by khilafah

The guy is an absolute tool though. Amazing player. Did anyone see that video he did a couple of months ago talking about which club he would join with cards and him not showing which it was?! Disgusting behaviour from a player still at a club. Like all twits in football he'll go where the money is....

PLEASE QPR!!! HELP MAN U TO THE TITLE!!!

God Terry is struggling so much tonight!

Great run from Suarez for the first, Henderson may have scored but he's still crap :p

God Terry is struggling so much tonight!

Great run from Suarez for the first, Henderson may have scored but he's still crap :p

Indeed on both accounts. Although I think the whole Chelsea defence is asleep at the moment.

The guy is an absolute tool though. Amazing player. Did anyone see that video he did a couple of months ago talking about which club he would join with cards and him not showing which it was?! Disgusting behaviour from a player still at a club. Like all twits in football he'll go where the money is....

PLEASE QPR!!! HELP MAN U TO THE TITLE!!!

You only say that now that he's said he isn't going to tottingham. Bitter much.

You only say that now that he's said he isn't going to tottingham. Bitter much.

Haha. Not true at all, as soon as I saw that video I said the same thing (and it wasn't long after he said he was interested in coming to spurs). Whoever you are, whoever you play for, that is cuntish behaviour. So he'll fit right in with Chelsea! but they won't be playing champions league football next year, so I guess it must be City!

Funny how you never mentioned that video then in this thread, Tottenham must have been losing at that time so we wouldn't have heard from you.

So how did Essien (two footed tackle from behind) and Ivanovic (elbow) not get red cards.

This first half is hilarious. Got it all, Chelsea getting served. Henderson scoring, Downing missing a penalty. And Terry getting megged.

That was never gonna happen. I think he will go city!

Someone needs to tell kenny dalglish that jordan henderson has played 46 games this season and has been shite in 95% of them. Stop picking this guy!

Other news

Rangers FC are closer to going into liquidation. :bouncy:

I don't care which club you support, you have to be a total fucking bellend to derive pleasure from another club going into administration. Oh and just to compound your idiocy, wouldn't you know Henderson went and scored.