NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2011/2012

Papiss Cisse has done Chelsea in, his second could well be a top goal of the Season contender, similar to Crouch's goal against City.

Love the results tonight. Chelsea got a spanking. Great, great goals from Cisse. Hopefully that's enough now to deny the wankers that are Chelsea a 4th place Champions League qualification spot. C'mon Bayern Munich. C'mon Liverpool. Fuck you Abromovich, Terry, Torres, Drogba, etc. Hope they end up with nothing.

Love the results tonight. Chelsea got a spanking. Great, great goals from Cisse. Hopefully that's enough now to deny the wankers that are Chelsea a 4th place Champions League qualification spot. C'mon Bayern Munich. C'mon Liverpool. Fuck you Abromovich, Terry, Torres, Drogba, etc. Hope they end up with nothing.

I'm sensing you don't like Chelsea?

Don't you dare be a Spurs fan.

But Cisse's second was beautiful. 13 goals in 12 games. Buy of the season?

Spurs playing like it's 2011 again, which was nice. Such a shame that if Chelsea beat Bayern neither Spurs of Newcastle will get in the champions league. Both deserve it!

Cisse's 2nd was special. Like really special. Sublime.

Thought we'd concede in the second half - instead Cisse puts in the goal of the season.

Good match, great result, marvellous goals and a fucking brilliant season.

Ahhhhhh :)

Oh and fuck you Spurs :P

Edited by ipaul

Well, that's left us needing to beat WBA at home. Just hope Stoke can do us a favour against QPR and then lose to us on the last day of the season.

Cisse's 2nd was special. Like really special. Sublime.

I just saw it..

AWESOME :bouncy:

Holy moly, put my pants in a pie and call me Travers! 2-0 away at Chelsea?! Magical!

untitled-8zjkh2.gif

What technique, seeing it is much better than just hearing how special it was.

Wow.

and then another wow to make 10.

It's amazing how Ba has gone quiet and Cisse is red hot. Proof that a January signing can work.

I feel a bit sorry for Ba. Since Cisse came along he's kind of taken all of Ba's glory.

Poor Ba. Poor poor Ba.

Ba is now paying left of the front3 and getting a few assists. Cisses goal was obviously pretty spectacular, but whoever said it was like crouchs is insane, nothing like it. Crouchs was better I reckon, true purpose, control time othink,cissess was a bit hit and hope, awesome technique, but more instinctual. Having to set it up and having the time crouch did, and really picking his spot is so much harder.

PS COOOOOOOOOOOME ON YOU SPURRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!

Crouch's goal is easier to replicate. Cisse's is out of this world. One touch, bam.

I'm sitting watching it over and over at work here. I can't believe how much curl it has on it. Incredible.

It's like Tony Yeboah all over again. Kids will trying to replicate it in the playground for months.

Can Newcastle now go and do that to Man City please, many thanks!

Amazing goal.

It's like Tony Yeboah all over again. Kids will trying to replicate it in the playground for months.

Used to do that all the time, especially when somebody would score from an overhead kick.

Major headaches considering my playground was made from concrete!

Can Newcastle now go and do that to Man City please, many thanks!

Amazing goal.

Argh... What a conundrum... We could get Champions' League Football next season, but it would involve helping Man U...

...I don't think it's worth it.

Cisse's goal was fantastic. Judging by his reaction after he strikes it he obviously didn't think it was going in. He had turned to walk away.

Cisse's goal was fantastic. Judging by his reaction after he strikes it he obviously didn't think it was going in. He had turned to walk away.

No one thought it was going in. I don't even think it went in.

untitled-8zjkh2.gif

What technique, seeing it is much better than just hearing how special it was.

That's fucking amazing.

Great result from Spurs too. 4th place is absolutely nail biting this year!

but whoever said it was like crouchs is insane

To be fair, I was only listening to it on the radio and heard where it was hit from and how special it was, made the assumption they were similar.