Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2011/2012

flameboy

Credit where it's due I thought Newcastle had got themselves a point. Can't believe how many turn arounds and late goals we're getting. Though I wish they'd stop doing it my throats been fucked since the north london derby.

1 point off third, funny old game is football.

Jammy, jammy BASTARDS.

Still, at the end of the day, if we expect to win, we should do everything for that win and not moan when we get CHEATED OUT OF A POINT AT THE LAST MINUTE BY A BUNCH OF JAMMY BASTARDS.

It's ok, I'm ok...

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair before today the last time we beat Newcastle Kevin Keegan was in charge. You've had a good run against us and less said about that 4-4 the better. Definitely think Newcastle could grab 5th if Chelsea fall off the radar (however new manager syndrome is kicking in currently).

To be fair before today the last time we beat Newcastle Kevin Keegan was in charge. You've had a good run against us and less said about that 4-4 the better. Definitely think Newcastle could grab 5th if Chelsea fall off the radar (however new manager syndrome is kicking in currently).

We are punching above our weight, and we need that European money much more than anyone else above us. Without more money in the Swear Jar, we're not going to be able to strengthen. Ad then we will be mid table again.

Did anyone else think that Carragher deliberately pushed Anichebe into the advertising boards just there? The forearm went flying into him pretty strongly after the ball was clearly going out.

..another act of blatant racism :indeed:

I thought we were OK tonight and deserved the win but it's a shame we don't show the same passion every week..

I think the big difference was the lack of Charlie Adam. Without him on the pitch the midfield could actually string a series of passes together and get the ball moving. :D

Kelly was freaking amazing during the whole game. But despite all of the great performances, I still think we will be back to our normal, shoddy ways when playing Stoke.

Everton clearly had an eye on the FA cup match this weekend, All this money spent and it's Gerrard who gets all the goals last night.

Also Inter showed Man United how to beat Basel.

Bayern surely? Didn't Inter go out to Marseille? Can't believe how much they have slipped under Ranieri 7th in League.

United very much being schooled at the moment!

Good thing Athletic aren't the best at finishing. If they had scored half the great attempts theyve had would of been game over ( even more so than it is now at 60 minutes gone)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!