N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

I assume me saying "I'm the Pokémon Master" won't work in this context, then? :p

Tell them you're a Vet or something. :p Or that you run some kind of animal magazine. Chicks will dig that!

Why not just go crazy for one night and make up an elaborate story that is far-fetched? HA! Farfetch'd. This shit writes itself.

This weekend I've been approaching girls in the clubs with the line "Hi, I'm Charlie" and offering my hand.

Instant chat. Worked really well

Was that because you didn't have a friend who could say: "Haaaaaaaaave ya met Charlie?"

Just so you know, in my head it was said with this tone:

I used to purposely do that when playing. Although my tag team was Daisy and Baby Weegee.

This cracked me up like you wouldn't believe. Which is probably a clue for me to go to bed. :heh:

Did you end up Weezing?

:blank:

I can seriously imagine you getting super offended and blowing your chance to get laid if you told a (Pokémon-loving) girl that you ran the biggest Pokémon website in the world and she thought you meant Bulbapedia. :p

Edited by Magnus

I can seriously imagine you getting super offended and blowing your chance to get laid if you told a (Pokémon-loving) girl that you ran the biggest Pokémon website in the world and she thought you meant Bulbapedia. :p

Damn straight.

So I went into the shop where Shopgirl is and couldn't find her. I was walking around the aisles when I did find her. I was about to try and talk to her when I said the most stupid thing ever!

"Excuse me, do you know where the DVDs are?"

She then went on to point on her left and right there were the DVDs. I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU! URGH! :(

So I went into the shop where Shopgirl is and couldn't find her. I was walking around the aisles when I did find her. I was about to try and talk to her when I said the most stupid thing ever!

She then went on to point on her left and right there were the DVDs. I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE, I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU! URGH! :(

'Do you know where the DVDs are?' is a fairly closed question in that situation; you could have followed up asking for a recommendation for something - got a conversation going. Of course, this isn't helpful now.

"What would you recommend?"