N-Europe

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Kurtle Squad

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, bob said:
9 hours ago, Ashley said:
Went full Ted Mosby tonight. Let's see what happens. 
I'm also going to be full Ted Mosby and allude to something and not talk about it for ages.

You didn't do the Naked Man did you?

Always.

23 minutes ago, Serebii said:

For god's sake man, you do not tell someone you love them on the first date

No I just stole from a restaurant.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a date in 10 days.

The woman is almost 8 years younger than me, i.e. she's 20. No idea why I'm even doing that as I told myself I'll never deal with women so much younger than me again.

But what do the kids these days keep saying? #YOLO? ::shrug:

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, drahkon said:

The woman is almost 8 years younger than me, i.e. she's 20. No idea why I'm even doing that as I told myself I'll never deal with women so much younger than me again.

Just get turnt and you'll avoid fomo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, drahkon said:

Make sure to say that during the date, it'll definitely help make you seem less old.

• Haha 1

On 11/12/2017 at 3:57 PM, drahkon said:

So much for that. I came down with a fever and told her that it's probably not a good idea to go out tonight. Haven't gotten a response, yet.

The last time this happened (me cancelling a date because I'm sick) I got called "a coward who lies to get out of a planned date" so here's hoping this lady is a little more understanding.

My date on Monday went well! We were going to go to the German Market (which we did) but then also did a bit of shopping, went to see a movie and had a coffee so made a full day of it. I saw him again on Thursday and he made me dinner and I stopped over at his!

Will be seeing him again this Tuesday!! :bouncy:

• Like 3

So I'm actually starting to feel like my old self again as I used to be in school when it comes to my love life. It's kind of weird. I've started being flirty and I've even winked at a few ladies I've liked and they've smiled back. All I need to do now is actually speak and ask them out for a drink or something, haha.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...