N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else want Katie cat in their town ?

Your still not my my friend list, ?

Oh, stupid friend list again, it claims I'm offline every now and then which makes me unable to add friends. I will try again.

You are added and gates are opened. I hope I don't have to reset AC for it to be in effect?

Gates are open but better hurry, Internet is a little iffy right now. Thanks.

Loving this game. Didn't think I would after putting so many hours in the Wii version but I'm addicted again.

Can't go a day without collecting my fruit and visiting the island.

Started tidying up the house as well, need to get a big TV.

Loving this game. Didn't think I would after putting so many hours in the Wii version but I'm addicted again.

Can't go a day without collecting my fruit and visiting the island.

Started tidying up the house as well, need to get a big TV.

I have flat screen TV I could order a second one for you.

Late to the party, but I recently purchased this bundle of joy a couple of day ago. Really enjoying it so far, except some new villager had the gall to park their house right in front of mine. Do they not know that I'm the bloody mayor and soon will have dictatorial powers?

Kapp'n has been fleshed out in such an incredibly bad-ass way :D

His words of wisdom are such a damn treat!

Completely agree, he called me handsome a few days ago, and then promptly warned me to stay away from his daughter, LOL.

Completely agree, he called me handsome a few days ago, and then promptly warned me to stay away from his daughter, LOL.

He told me one time I looked just like he did when he was younger. I didn't really know how to take that.

Saw this on facebook. Had to post.

1017339_654749091220560_2008213287_n.jpg

tumblr_mp0b2ezUI41qavs94o1_500.jpg

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Still loving this game thought the occasional boredom has set in (FORGIVE ME!!). It's my own fault for playing too much a day, instead of 30 minutes to an hour, I've been spending 3+ hours most days.

Grew tired of bug farming at the island (they now appear on my beach since proper summer anyway), so have taken up flogging Perfect Cherries in my bro's town (my village is a forest of them) and last time made 498,000.

Work has started above Able's, and tomorrow T&T shuts for its 3rd version.

Oh, and a black rose just appeared out of frickin' nowhere. Got given bamboo in a letter. Still missing one fruit type though, and that's peach.

I do have ONE disappointment with the game though, and that's the town projects system. No,making extra stuff for the town is great, but choosing were you place stuff is just...naff? Why oh why, is there no grid system, when clearly the actual game area works off a grid system?

Rare fish NEVER appear at my beach, and impossibly never caught a coelacanth during that massive raining season, and now can't find a Napoleon. They both appear in the sea, right?

HRA score was 165,000 this morning, two more loans left. Also payed for the café today. Game is pretty much on the final stretch now...

duuuude! there IS no final stretch for animal crossing O_O you can ne.ver. leave.....

I just finished raising money for the Dream Suite, club LOL is opening tomorrow and the convenience store just opened too. oh, and the QR scanner is available now :D

A body-builder duck in my town introduced me to the term "ladybro" which i have started using in my day-to-day life.

Finally got my town to be a perfect town today :) So much work watering all those damn plants so they don't die. Once I'm done with the Bells Ordinance, I am so switching to the beauty one so this is no longer an issue.

Never thought I'd enjoy Animal Crossing again. I got bored of the DS one

I do have ONE disappointment with the game though, and that's the town projects system. No,making extra stuff for the town is great, but choosing were you place stuff is just...naff? Why oh why, is there no grid system, when clearly the actual game area works off a grid system?

Yes, very much agree with this. It would be better if you could rearrange a "phantom" version of your project until you got the right place.

Rare fish NEVER appear at my beach, and impossibly never caught a coelacanth during that massive raining season, and now can't find a Napoleon. They both appear in the sea, right?

Well, that's a shame about the Coelacanth, but they should definitely appear off your coastline when it's raining (shadow is very similar to sea bass, just a bit longer). As for the Napoleonfish, I've caught all mine on the Island (I think in the evening - not too late at night).

Anyway, on a personal note, I'm obsessed with getting the stuff from Pascal. The left-hand room of my house is like a pirate ship.

Think I've now got all the Fish and Diving objects that have been available in June and July, but still need the Tarantula, Scorpion and Diving Beetle. Yesterday I was daydreaming about what I'd do if I encountered the Scorpion - before I knew it, one ran at me and attacked me!!

My house must be really rubbish, as they suggest I should be getting 100,000 points, yet my maximum so far is 20,000.

Think I've now got all the Fish and Diving objects that have been available in June and July, but still need the Tarantula, Scorpion and Diving Beetle. Yesterday I was daydreaming about what I'd do if I encountered the Scorpion - before I knew it, one ran at me and attacked me!!

My house must be really rubbish, as they suggest I should be getting 100,000 points, yet my maximum so far is 20,000.

I've seen exactly one tarantula and one scorpion, but luckily caught them both times. Pretty sure it has to NOT be raining (I guess that's why they've been so rare, because these first weeks it's always bloody raining!) Diving Beetles are common as muck on mine (3 pond areas).

I actually got an Mantis and Orchid Mantis on the Island today.

Villagers in this game are so fickle. Benedict asked me for a Horned Hercules (one of the rarest beetles). I caught one within 24 hours, and just because it was the next day he forgot he'd asked for it!

Damn it... I've NEVER seen her yet and had since day one. Every week I forget.

I got up early for her once, bought 10, then left them on the ground to attract flies and ants!

I gave Cube a rotten turnip to get flies and ants from (had already done it myself). Told him he can pass it around people to get the bugs. Oddly there didn't seem, to be any bugs on it while guests are over (might be offline only).

I realised there are more of you on the game now, I'll add you all and mention you when I've done it.