Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I went into GAME at the weekend to trade some stuff in and pick up some eShop vouchers, the girl behind the counter (casually striking up conversation) asked if I was planning on downloading any games.

I said at some point in the future as I was currently obsessed with AC.

Her eyes lit up and she was like 'Oh my God me too!'

She asked if I had my 3ds with me which unusually I did as I never take it anywhere with me but needed the play coins for forunte cookies! :D

I asked her not to judge when I whipped Peachy out (Pink Peach 3ds FYI :heh: ) and she thought it was the most amazing thing ever and told me she had the other 2 consoles (Mario, Toad) !!!

Anyway, we both got a street pass and added each others friend codes and had a proper in depth chat about the game! The lad who was also working just kept looking in despair and it didn't twig why until I thanked the girl for my purchased item and help etc and turned round only to see a massive queue! :laughing:

Ooops!

Guess got a little carried away!

I also got a further AC street pass on the same trip from someone in Scotland?!

Can't beat the green light of goodness!

Shoulda tried telling her you run the most succesful pokemon site in the world, Aneres. #MissionSerebii

I gotta say, I'm getting less done on this game than I wanted! Knackered after the weekend and streetpass event - took me about 2 hours just to catch up on all the home that I had streetpassed! Also dissappointed how little kiddie stuff there was! Managed to nab a clock and a bureau though, so yay!

@Gentleben do you still have that Kiddie Chair in re-tail? I really need to come pick it up, Lyle was saying something about chairs and I think it might help my rating. Just gotten the second expansion but not paid off yet, need to start farming me some island bells methinks! Been putting it off too long(but it helps that I've finished reading fruits basket too). I feel worst off for my poor little wii u, not getting any love at all!

Wait so you can get people to leave?!

I have been growing a very successful and rather amazing fruit forest with trees containing every fruit in a nice corner of my town.

Loads up the game yesterday, some absolute winner has moved in - right in the spot my trees are! :angry:

Absolutely fuming.

I want to demolish the house quite frankly. Can I do this?!!

Is anyone collecting the Balloon set? I don't like them at all.

Also, I'd like to get hold of the Astro Set. I bought a lamp in another town but it didn't save.

I'm trying to, but I haven't got a slingshot yet. Got a few bits from netting balloons though, TV, wall, floor, table, sofa...not sure what else. What stuff you looking to get shot of? I haven't seen any Astro stuff yet in my town but if I do I'll let you know?

Wait so you can get people to leave?!

I have been growing a very successful and rather amazing fruit forest with trees containing every fruit in a nice corner of my town.

Loads up the game yesterday, some absolute winner has moved in - right in the spot my trees are! :angry:

Absolutely fuming.

I want to demolish the house quite frankly. Can I do this?!!

I worry about this all the time; though more so for my awesome flowers.

I'm trying to, but I haven't got a slingshot yet. Got a few bits from netting balloons though, TV, wall, floor, table, sofa...not sure what else. What stuff you looking to get shot of? I haven't seen any Astro stuff yet in my town but if I do I'll let you know?

I think I have a sofa, wallpaper, clock and mirror thing.

I have a balloon TV which is nice, but with a small screen reminiscent of a 14" TV back in the day. I do have an Astro 'cupboard'/wardrobe type thing which is collecting dust if anyone wants it.

Ah, the vanity? I think I've got tha too. I might be interested in the clock. What's the deal with HH streetpass dealies; do houses disappear after you visit them once? I might have seen some astro stuff in one or two, will have a look for you Cube.

I saw the astro chair (an egg chair basically) on someone's streetpass house. So gutted though because they customised it with Cyrus so it wasn't available to buy.

I've encountered a fair bit of kiddie stuff, which ones do you still need @Rummy?

Ah, the vanity? I think I've got tha too. I might be interested in the clock. What's the deal with HH streetpass dealies; do houses disappear after you visit them once? I might have seen some astro stuff in one or two, will have a look for you Cube.

The HH house only disappear after you get full up and you encounter new ones. If you see a house you don't want to disappear you can favourite it (you're allowed to favourite something like 16).

I have the balloon Hat for sale in my re-tail, but in my house i have a balloon mini tv and the balloon double bed and i freaking hate them! if you want any of them you can have them

i also have a spare Mario Goal pole

i've been abusing the island the past two days trying to get stacks of fruit to plant, i also managed to get a wet suit (pink unfortunately but needed one) and while out swimming at my home some french otter pops out of the ocean when i caught a clam! weirdest thing ever

also

FLEAS, does anyone else have animal villagers that have fleas? a sheep moved in that had them jumping around her, then when they left her the frog villager had them, then they moved to the goat villager....whats going on

I waited until all 10 villagers moved in before attempting any extensive decoration of the town. Now they're all in their spots I can start laying down some plans.

The fleas seem to spread, but you can nab 'em off the villagers using the net.

Shoulda tried telling her you run the most succesful pokemon site in the world, Aneres. #MissionSerebii

I gotta say, I'm getting less done on this game than I wanted! Knackered after the weekend and streetpass event - took me about 2 hours just to catch up on all the home that I had streetpassed! Also dissappointed how little kiddie stuff there was! Managed to nab a clock and a bureau though, so yay!

@Gentleben do you still have that Kiddie Chair in re-tail? I really need to come pick it up, Lyle was saying something about chairs and I think it might help my rating. Just gotten the second expansion but not paid off yet, need to start farming me some island bells methinks! Been putting it off too long(but it helps that I've finished reading fruits basket too). I feel worst off for my poor little wii u, not getting any love at all!

I bought the kiddie wall thinking of you can't remember if you replied to me saying whether you had it or not!

@yesteryeargames I'm around today for a couple of hours if you are free to buy yoshi egg?

@Cube I have the astro chair if you are interested I can order one from my nooks?

Also very exciting to say I have now got 3 Majora's Masks....I got two today in separate fortune cookies...does anyone want one?!

h7yw.jpg

Will consider any offers. I'm currently collecting the following sets: minimalist (have bed and sofa) antique (have clock) and classic (have sofa and table) would also consider any offers for other peoples duplicate Nintendo goodies!

I have the balloon Hat for sale in my re-tail, but in my house i have a balloon mini tv and the balloon double bed and i freaking hate them! if you want any of them you can have them

also

FLEAS, does anyone else have animal villagers that have fleas? a sheep moved in that had them jumping around her, then when they left her the frog villager had them, then they moved to the goat villager....whats going on

Balllooon yes! As for fleas - I've seen them once or twice...catch them!

I bought the kiddie wall thinking of you can't remember if you replied to me saying whether you had it or not!

Ahh, I hadn't seen! I don't! I'd like it though :)

@Rummy i have a kiddie chair going spare

May just have to take you up on that, as Gentleben's was just in his re-tail iirc; don't know if it'll have lasted.

Is anyone collecting the Balloon set? I don't like them at all.
I have been, purely because it's the easiest initial set to complete, and therefore a quick way to boost your HHA score. But yeah, I really don't like the look of it either. :hmm:

I only need the Balloon Vanity and the Balloon Dresser to complete the set (anyone got those?) and once I've maxed out my HHA score, the Balloon set is going straight in the bin/Re-Tail. :heh:

Also, I'd like to get hold of the Astro Set. I bought a lamp in another town but it didn't save.
The Astro set looks amazing. :cool:

Unfortunately I haven't obtained a single piece from it yet :( but it's definitely a set I want to try and collect at some point.

@yesteryeargames I'm around today for a couple of hours if you are free to buy yoshi egg?

@Cube I have the astro chair if you are interested I can order one from my nooks?

Also very exciting to say I have now got 3 Majora's Masks....I got two today in separate fortune cookies...does anyone want one?!

h7yw.jpg

Will consider any offers. I'm currently collecting the following sets: minimalist (have bed and sofa) antique (have clock) and classic (have sofa and table) would also consider any offers for other peoples duplicate Nintendo goodies!

Can I have an astro chair? Even if it's just to hold yours to catalogue it...I can buy it myself then. :)

I saw the astro chair (an egg chair basically) on someone's streetpass house. So gutted though because they customised it with Cyrus so it wasn't available to buy.

I've encountered a fair bit of kiddie stuff, which ones do you still need @Rummy?

The HH house only disappear after you get full up and you encounter new ones. If you see a house you don't want to disappear you can favourite it (you're allowed to favourite something like 16).

Ahh yeah I favourited a couple; just had noticed my mate's one from before the weekend had gone so wasn't sure. Assumed it might be that case. Tbh I'm not sure what kiddie bits I still need, as I don't know the complete set's items - got bureau, wardrobe, dresser, stereo, table, sofa I think.

@flameboy im around now , if thats any good ?

Hi sorry only just saw that. Ok will open gates now!

Balllooon yes! As for fleas - I've seen them once or twice...catch them!

Ahh, I hadn't seen! I don't! I'd like it though :)

May just have to take you up on that, as Gentleben's was just in his re-tail iirc; don't know if it'll have lasted.

Ok let me know when you can meet up.

Can I have an astro chair? Even if it's just to hold yours to catalogue it...I can buy it myself then. :)

Yes ok...I didn't know that was how it worked with the holding thing...but sure! You can hold anything you want lol (jesus that sounds a bit much...should I hit submit reply or delete this...)

h7yw.jpg

Looks like you've got the Astro Shelf too judging by that pic. ;)

But even more importantly, is that the Retro TV I see on the left-hand side of that pic?

Because if it is, I seriously need to be visiting you to cat that thing. From what I understand it's gone back to the original N64/GameCube version of it in New Leaf, i.e. this:

In which case I NEED it! :bouncy:

Fun fact:

I have an entire room in one of my houses on the GCN version of AC, full of Retro TVs! The sound is amazing! :laughing:

Looks like you've got the Astro Shelf too judging by that pic. ;)

But even more importantly, is that the Retro TV I see on the left-hand side of that pic?

Because if it is, I seriously need to be visiting you to cat that thing. From what I understand it's gone back to the original N64/GameCube version of it in New Leaf, i.e. this:

In which case I NEED it! :bouncy:

Fun fact:

I have an entire room in one of my houses on the GCN version of AC, full of Retro TVs! The sound is amazing! :laughing:

Yes I do have an astro shelf lol and indeed it is a retro TV.

I'm just collecting the Mermaid and Cabana stuff because it's easy to buy! The Mermaid Floor is great! I do a lot of Scavenger Tours (easy way to earn Medals), so I've seen a lot of the other sets. Sleek looks fantastic, so I hope to find pieces from that set.