N-Europe

Kirby's Adventure Wii

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I fucking love that little dude.

Friends with MK and Triple D though? Not so sure about that.

I'd like a Kirby game focusing on MK's backstory, but I doubt I'll see it cos I don't think it's that 'Kirby'.

Regardless, <3 Kirby.

Can get bugger all from the press site, nothing short of a complete mess.

You're not the only one. I've been trying for over an hour and every asset I try to download just stops as the connection is being lost after a few seconds. Wasn't this bad last year so either their servers are worse than last year or they're taking a right beating.

God I fucking love that little dude.

Friends with MK and Triple D though? Not so sure about that.

I'd like a Kirby game focusing on MK's backstory, but I doubt I'll see it cos I don't think it's that 'Kirby'.

Regardless, <3 Kirby.

It's not a game, but an anime.

Watch Hoshi no Kaabi!

It's not a game, but an anime.

Watch Hoshi no Kaabi!

Yeah I thought of it as I said it, I've watched a good chunk of episodes but not all of them, the MK story just seemed too slow moving to keep me interested. Plus if I'm not mistaken it's not even totally covered what/who/how he is, just heavily hinted at?

• 1 month later...

Man. Looks good! Classic kirby, looks pretty too. Just a little bit pants that P2/3/4 don't get the copy ability, but it's probably enough of a game to go it alone anyway. Never been massively challenging, yet I do always find it entertaining.

Tbh that would be much more awesome. If I was playing this as an extra player but couldn't be kirby...well, I probably wouldn't play it. Copy abilities are half the fun! It doesn't even have to be Kirby per se, just something that can have them like they used to have Gooey or (albeit slightly more crap) the way they did it in superstar that P2 could spawn from P1's ability. Actually, that wouldn't work in 4 player come to think of it.

• 4 weeks later...