Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What do you think Project Cafe's real name will be?

lostmario

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, cool thread. :D

I'll go with: The NINTENDO Miina.

I think that all Ninty consoles need to be named something that also comfortably rolls off of the word 'NINTENDO'. Not that 'Minna' does :laughing: (Japanese→ Minna [jazz it up to 'Miina' :D] = Everybody ← Englaís)

NINTENDO Wii, NINTENDO 3DS etc etc.

Random guess: Nintendo Life.

Tagline: GET A LIFE.

Epic :laughing:

Nintendo Current!

I belieeeeve!

Yeah I kind of believe too! Maybe. Just, .... maybe. :blank:

Edited by Beverage
Automerged Doublepost

If it does turn out to be named Stream, I wonder how it'll be presented as; Striim or Stwiim?

If it is Stream, I see it just being 'Stream'.

Don't think we'll see a 'ii' play on words like 'wii' as I thought it was named that because it was trying to refer to 'everyone' as in 'we'?

But obviously they couldn't have had the console as Nintendo We hence the 'ii'.

Someone said a few posts back that likening the name to the current wii wouldn't be a good idea as it may alienate the hardcore crowd straight off the bat. Which I agree with.

Excited to find out what it's gonna be called!!

I think Burny's spot on with the one syllable thing, Stream sounds like a cool enough name as well.

As long as Nintendo bring in a name that gives me this shitstorm than Nintendo have done their job :D

Yeah Stream is a very good shout.

It might be totally off, too. The one thing that it has going against it so far, is the lack of complaints. Maybe it doesn't sound bad or silly enough? ;)

When such a shitstorm would be to happen again, it would be a clear sign, that Nintendo's marketing has won again. On the other hand, maybe they'll get along with a less disruptive name this time.

Don't think we'll see a 'ii' play on words like 'wii' as I thought it was named that because it was trying to refer to 'everyone' as in 'we'?

Excited to find out what it's gonna be called!!

Yeah that's why I went for NINTENDO Miina :D

'Minna' again means 'everybody, and it'll be a bit more personal to each individual with the 'Mii' part :laughing:

Yeah I'm excited on what it'll be named and how the thing'll look :hehe:

Miina would make sense from a Japanese standpoint only, though I quite like it.

The fact I think that the 'ii' might be present again, is because of what a huge succes the Wii was, and the casual crowd might identify with those two i's now...

When you see 'ii' again, but there are no Wii's to be found in the store you still immediately think back of your fond times with the Wii.

However, I hope they'll go for something completely new without the two i's.

EDIT: Has everyone forgotten that Nintendo doesn't do red anymore.

Biggest mistake they ever made:nono:

The

bignint.jpg

just feels so much more warmer and passionate than

nintendo-logo-grey-300x73.jpg

It's just so weird, ....I mean.....IT'S GREY!

Though it might tie in with the new Pokémon, bringing the plan into its final stages

So...Nintendo are all about the senses and feeling? There's a human body theme going on, for sure.

The Nintesticles

Haha, then surely it should be Nintestickles!

I think the name Current is awful. It's a messed up word to pronounce :heh:. If you swallow your "r's" or whatever, it sounds too much like cunt...The Nintendo Cunt...lol really?!

If it's Nintendo's final console they should name it Nintendo Saigo..sounds pretty epic I think...and rather sad:sad:

As long as Nintendo bring in a name that gives me this shitstorm than Nintendo have done their job :D

Funny to read that :) I was blatantly the voice of reason page 10 saying however silly it seems (and it did) that in hears to come the name would take on it's own meaning!

Funny though. Think the next name won't be quite so controversial. I think, if the rumours are ti be believed, then STREAM seems the most likely" spelt normally.

Gah.. how could I've missed it..

Nintickle or Nintickleme...

Ninticklemii!

Of course, it completely lacks 'ardcœur-ness, but if they would've went with the same Wii casual gathering angle, this would've been it :D

Thanks to Fierce Link for the assist.

Gah.. how could I've missed it..

Nintickle or Nintickleme...

Ninticklemii!

Of course, it completely lacks 'ardcœur-ness, but if they would've went with the same Wii casual gathering angle, this would've been it :D

Thanks to Fierce Link for the assist.

Just out of curiosity, where'd ya get the username from? Was it a fail bijuu from NARUTO that was too much of a n00b to make an appearance in the manga/anime? perhaps it was the 10th tail of the Jyubi that had 0% chakra in it so it perished without acknowledgement

Anywho, please enlighten me on the logic behind "TestickleMii"? Coffeè flavoured teabags specifically catered for the so-called 'core? ::shrug:

Edited by Beverage

Just out of curiosity, where'd ya get the username from? Was it a fail bijuu from NARUTO that was too much of a n00b to make an appearance in the manga/anime? Anywho, please enlighten me on the logic behind "TestickleMii"? Coffeè flavoured teabags specifically catered for the so-called 'core? ::shrug:

No not TestickleMii...Ninticklemii, you know, going with the whole feel theme and the "ii"'s are thrown in there for recognition purposes:hehe: But really, credits go to Fierce Link.

As for Nyubi, well, I am a newbe and do happen to watch Naruto, so it seemed like a logical thing in my mind:heh:

perhaps it was the 10th tail of the Jyubi that had 0% chakra in it so it perished without acknowledgement"]

And WHAAA?! You almost spoiled that for me, I've only just watched the episode where they talked about it:o

Edited by Nyubi

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!