Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Adverts that blow: 2011 Edition

Dog-amoto

Been a while since the last thread. I'll get us started. All the usual Go Compare, Meerkat etc ads go without saying, but feel free to post them if they annoy you so much.

For me, I can't stand this twatting advert - it's the singing that does it. It really grates and I have to mute the TV immediately. I hate it so much, it actually makes me angry. Shit car as well.

Any ads that make you want to pull your own leg off and throw it at the TV?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Eastenders count because its an advert for bad dialogue/suicide/etc?

If only.

Yeah, i completly dislike the Go Compare Ads as well. I could post the worst one, but they are all as bad as each other.

Where-as, the Cadbury ads make no sense. They are supposed to advertise chocolate, but they make no sense.

Oh, and this

That's what I find inappropriate, here look, someone is suffering, have some sweeities. Just seems so wrong on so many levels.

If it helps, it's not a real disease. I'm pretty sure it was done with special effects and no one in the real world is affected by it.

I actually thought the Skittles advert was OK (though I've only ever seen the slightly truncated version on TV that doesn't include the part about shaking someone's hand..) but I actually did question it in a way that just reads a little too much into it :indeed:

I was with my friends one night when it came on the TV and I suggested to them that if he really suffered from this condition he surely wouldn't make the simple mistake of trying to pick up a phone ::shrug:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!