NEurope
gaggle64

Human Supercomputer Constructed 22 Years Ago Today

Yes, that's right folks. Constructed 22 thousand years ago by an ancient and highly advanced civilisation that, overwhelmed by the computational power of it's new machine, fell into a mass depression and drank itself to death out of shame of it's inferior intellect, it's Supergrunch's Birthday!

So lets all offer him a hearty congratulations, a fresh dusting off of his motherboard and the requisite virgin sacrifice to cheer on his vast pulsating brain to unlock all the secrets of the universe: How was everything created? What came before? Is there a higher power? What would a person rather have then a bowl of Coco Pops? Why do people keep agreeing to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show? And where the bloody hell is the clitoris anyway?

*ahem*

Happy Birthday Grunchie!

Edited by gaggle64

22 thousand years you say.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by Diageo

That was entertaining. Well done, gaggle.

Happy birthday, Most Knowledgeable Member God Knows How Many Years Running! :D

Many thanks all! Sadly I just have to dissertate on as usual tomorrow, but I'll hopefully have some good food/drink too.

How was everything created? What came before? Is there a higher power? What would a person rather have then a bowl of Coco Pops? Who do people keep agreeing to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show? And where the bloody hell is the clitoris anyway?

The answer to all is labia (just about, anyway).

I love how you're 22, when it would make so much more sense if you were like...26. Have one on me.

Happy birthday Grunch! Sorry to hear you gotta spend it dissertating :(

Tis' the finest and most witty of the birthday threads. Well done Gaggle.

And a special day is wished to you Grunch. May you find some joy at least in dissing those tations.

Happy Birthday Supergrunch

:D

Happy birthday grunch! May you remember me when you're rich and powerful :P

When I saw the title to this thread couldn't help but think of this;

70BDC51D774FE5CFDAFD8D.jpg

HAppy Birthday

My dearest wishes of a Happy Birthday to the most knowledgeable and respected member of N-Europe Forums Ltd. :yay:

An inferior intellectual would most likely pick apart the previous phrase in search for grammatical errors, in a futile effort to flaunt his own knowledge and intellect upon others, but you won't. Your vision is not clouded by petty issues, for you are a better person.

Which is why you have earned our respect and admiration :) I salute thee, and here's to another year of greatness.