N-Europe

Tonight, i throw myself into...

Fierce_LiNk

..And out of the red, out of her head she sang.

Hey guys! I'm home for christmas. Sorry i've neglected you all as of late. I've been up to my bol....eyeballs in assignments, school placements and nights out (and in). I'm also sad to say that my internet Still hasn't been sorted in my room at Uni. Needless to say, i'm pissed off. I'm also pissed off that i arrived an hour and a half late home, but that's British railways for you.

Now that all the bad thoughts are over and done with, i've been having a blast. Dare i say it, i'm a bit resentful to coming home. I feel so independent and, in a way, free. The friends i have made are absolutely fantastic and i already have so many great memories. I'm also glad to report that things between Rebecca and I are brilliant. She's my girlfriend if it's been so long you've forgotten. ;)

So, the purpose of this thread: I have kinda been here, as an observer. I think this is good for me because it means i can see things from the forum user's point of view, and not as some smelly admin. To me, it seems like there's a lot of bad vibes around here. I did feel a little disheartened, as i would like to see that things were going alright here during my absence. But, this proved not to be the case.

My wish for the next few years is that we can all work together to make this forum fantastic. I want new users to be able to come here and have a healthy debate. I want this site to be a positive place to be. I want people to be able to say what they want to say without having a fist shoved up their *ahem*.

Here we go then. My final purpose for this thread. I want you all to try and be nice to each other. At the end of the day, it's a gaming forum. This is not the White House. We don't need any kind of melodrama here. We're here because we want to be here. We here to have fun. :)

During this week, i will be posting threads and posts in all corners of the forum to try and get forum spirit back on the high. For this thread, i would like you all to sum up all the good things that have happened to you over the last 3 months in one paragraph. Like i did.

Jordan came out of the closet.

That is all.

I thought we all knew that :indeed: Please note, i am not gay. That is all.

Also, welcome back Jim! Now get your ass on MSN :P

Dude! Great to have you back. To be honest, ive been at uni too, and havent been posting on here either.....i just didnt make such a song and dance when i got back..... :indeed: Oh well, i can use your thread for the same purpose.

Basically i went to uni, met some cool people, met my even cooler girlfriend, and had many great laffs. Can't wait to go back in January!

welcome home n'stuff!

My three months have consisted of being predicted ludicrously tasty grades at college, combined with the gradual degredation of my efforts at actually achieving them... I've been struggling to cope with my girl so far away -- having probably spent just as much time in Leeds the last 3 months as I have in Brighton. I've been to several uni lectures and was even put into a group project for a course my girl does (sadly I was 'away' the day of presentation... hehe).

I've been dreaming about university life loads, mostly due to the proximity i'll be to Leeds and also the fact that I should be with Shorty there too. I also freak out frequently about whether i'll make the aforementioned groovy grades needed to get there... I've been getting away with not being sober at work, too. Which is fun if wreckless! I'm going to go back over this now and split the paragraphs up. There!

My sister got married, my nan looks like she's burst into song during the photography sesh afters, I wore a suit, and YEAH. Cool beans. Been xmas shopping recently, got loads done but worked up a £30 debt and need an estimated £60 to finish off the gifts. Am currently freaking out about my exams coming up because I can't see myself doing much revision over the xmas holidays due to work and fun hogging the timetable.

IDONE.

hmm, probably getting a 360 is a highlight - i know how geeky that sounds, but the past few months have been the worst of my life.

Ooh and me. Except the 360 part because I don't have one. Sucky six months for me (do I win a prize?) but theres possibly going to be goodness soon. Long story.

Anyway welcome back, now do some work because Im uber busy next week :P

I SAW FOO FIGHTERS OMFG :grin::yay::love::yay::love::yay::grin:

But I already told you that.

OMFG FOO'S!

*faints*

Sod. :heh:

I'm a little surprised you didn't recognise the thread title. It's from everlong. :D

JonST: There's a lot of good in everyone's lives, even though sometimes it's hard to see it. Even if things seem down, life changes in a second and things are on the up again. I think a lot of us take many things for granted, like friends, family, or love.

In October I went to Center Parcs for a week and that was a laugh. Center Parcs sounds naff, I know, but it's all about the people that you go with. We went with my my sis-in-law and her family. We spent a lot of time in the swimming pool and becuase of that I was able to eat a lot more food and not put on any weight. I won at badminton, bowling and crazy golf, which made me King of the Parcs.

In November (I think) we found out that Esther is pregnant again, which is good. She is now 12 weeks and we are due a scan although, as usual, we're having to chase up the hospital to get an appointment, and we really want it before Christmas so we can tell everyone that we see. The pregnancy is going better than last time in the sense that there has been no huge gushing of blood yet. Worse in the sense that Est has bad morning sickness and I've not made the sweet-sweet love in weeks.

Right now, I'm sooo close to finishing writing up my thesis that it's insanely nice and I am really excited about Christmas.

My last 3 months have been pretty grand. October was a bit naff, but November was much better as I performed my Drama Scripted Exam to about 120 people crammed into one Drama studio, it went extremely well and the week after me and most of my Drama class went out one night into a pizza restaurant in Sutton Coldfield, it made me think that maybe I like pizza after all. The garlic bread was lovely and the Pepperoni Pizza I had made me realise I actually like Pepperoni :smile:.

Anyways, the whole point of that was it the first time I had been out with mates since a birthday party waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1998. 7 years ago.

Last week, I had study leave for my mock exams, which meant I had more time to speak to you lot. And in that week I received an award for Special Effort and Progress in Drama, which was a surprise.

I'm now on my Xmas Holiday as I have no more exams, and I'm just relaxing after a hard year's work. At the moment I'm waiting for any friends to come onto MSN so we can talk. But no-one has.

In October I went to Center Parcs for a week and that was a laugh. Center Parcs sounds naff, I know, but it's all about the people that you go with. We went with my my sis-in-law and her family. We spent a lot of time in the swimming pool and becuase of that I was able to eat a lot more food and not put on any weight. I won at badminton, bowling and crazy golf, which made me King of the Parcs.

Hit anymore children with sticks?

Yes, that's right, he likes to hit children.

Eventhough they were his relations, and it was by accident.

well i went to centre parcs aswell and i must say it is brilliant. i went with some friends and i remember the first and last day but the bit inbetween was an alcohol indused blur. fantastic. job is going well and all that. now christmas. so good will to all man kind and all that.

Hit anymore children with sticks?

Yes, that's right, he likes to hit children.

Eventhough they were his relations, and it was by accident.

In my defense we were playing sword fights with those long-hollowy-reedy type sticks. They hit me really hard on the face so I broke their sticks and made them cry. A fair exchange in my eyes.