N-Europe

Depressed!

The Lillster

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suicide....how are u support to have sex when your dead...and that does not include necromancers.

but yes im at uni, i was depressed at school and 6th form, because i knew i wasnt gonna get a gir because they were all ugly bitches. but now i go at uni, and its a case of being a lot less horny and a lot more patient. i dont go clubs, because i dont want a club common girl. i am very picky, the only thing that makes me depressed is work. it sucks balls, gigantic whale testicale balls

I think you're too hung-up on sex and coupling. It isn't that big a deal, despite what peer pressure might try to convince you. It isn't like you're alone in the world, as you mention that you get on well with your friends.

It's just hormones giving you a hard time, and if you keep ignoring them they tend to get the message and lay off.

suicide....how are u support to have sex when your dead...and that does not include necromancers.

but yes im at uni, i was depressed at school and 6th form, because i knew i wasnt gonna get a gir because they were all ugly bitches. but now i go at uni, and its a case of being a lot less horny and a lot more patient. i dont go clubs, because i dont want a club common girl. i am very picky, the only thing that makes me depressed is work. it sucks balls, gigantic whale testicale balls

The dude talks sense. I didnt really go out much when i as at school, and hence never really met anybody who i would consider going out with, let alone would want to go out with me. Then i came to Uni, and met my girlfriend. Uni is just a better medium to meet people in, especially if you are quiet like you are. I dont know if you are at Uni, or are planning to, but i really wouldnt worry about it. Sex isnt the only thing in the world, and theres no point in yearning for it.

So you're depressed because you don't have sex yet? Seriously... Just be glad that when you will have it (which you will sooner or later), you'll at least be able to enjoy it; some people aren't that lucky.

Right now I'm freakishly depressed because school is trying to kill me. Crying my eyes out right now because I have to finish a fucking animation in one week time, which just basically means I won't get any sleep this week (2 hours max per day) and have no time to relax (unless taking a shower counts). I haven't seen my friends in 4 months and my boyfriend in half a year. Add to that the fact that my family doesn't support me as much as they could (or don't really care about what I'm doing, seeing as they only see me during the weekends) and that weird people I don't know bother me on the streets... and you have a very depressed girl right here. Excuse me while I go cry some more.

Life has its ups and downs. What's the saying? You don't know you're in a trough until you're on your way up, and you don't know you're on a mountain until you're falling down. You have your health (I assume), and friends. I know it probably all sounds a bit hollow but seriously there are people a lot worse off than you are right now.

.. aah. Is this the place I come to try to cheer someone else up by making myself feel worse? Because I don't want to go there.

The great thing about depression is that once you've hit rock bottom, the only ways you can go are either up - or just sort of sideways for a while, but eventually you're bound to go up for some air, even if it is a choker of a chance.

You have to ask yourself; What is life to me? Is it sex, money, power? Happiness? You have to find your own answers for what you actually want in your time here, and then you have to face facts and look at reality.

For me, Life is about experiencing. We've been given a range of emotions and you at least can be thankful for experiencing a lot more than some people. You are leading a more diverse and thus richer life than people who get it easy all the time, and you are far more capable of appreciating anything remotely good in your life. You have a lot less of a need to take things for granted when you know just how easy it is to lose them.

Time's an old mean bastard, but he has to pass on eventually. Just hang tight and you'll come into better days. "you'll never find it if you're looking for it", says me pal Bert. So quit looking at the other side of the fence and start watering your own lawn, if you get me.

Ahem. Yeah. Chin Up Emo Kid!

People usually get depressed during winter 'cause it's dark, and people don't get enough exercise because it is cold out. I would recommend you go for walk. That always makes me feel better somehow. I'm one of these types who enjoys padding the pavement at night. Nice moon out tonight actually...

As for you Kurt, I would just chill man. You're still young, and it's difficult to know what to do sometimes. Are you still at school? I know I felt exactly the same when I was in school, especially towards the end. It just sucks all the life out of you. I found that I couldn't get my head together at all until I left. Now I have these weird things like "ambitions" and "ideas".

Remember:School is evil

i used to get really bad seasonal affective disorder, but i got to a point when i just had to get over myself. everyone gets into bad moods but you just need to get yourself out of it rather than dwelling in your own misery. if life for you really is that shitty, then feeling sorry for yourself really isn't going to improve anything.

aww i feel for you all, seems like we all go through sadness & depression sometimes. i know how hard a long distance relationships can be..its super frustrating.

I (along with many it seems) had a lot of depression and it was beginning to take over my life, i have a very serious skin disorder and it got me down all the time. But i did as dukka did and pulled myself together. You just gotta get on with things really.

You have committed the greatest sin of all; taking yourself too seriously. Just lose yourself and learn that life isn't all that, learn that no human matter is of any great importance.

I used to be depressed. But fuck it, why? Doesn't achieve anything. I changed my outlook on life and realised I was whining about the same things millions of people before me had whined about, and then got over. Since learning not to take myself seriously, I've been on the up, with plent of love and lust and euphoria.

You have committed the greatest sin of all; taking yourself too seriously. Just lose yourself and learn that life isn't all that, learn that no human matter is of any great importance.

I used to be depressed. But fuck it, why? Doesn't achieve anything. I changed my outlook on life and realised I was whining about the same things millions of people before me had whined about, and then got over. Since learning not to take myself seriously, I've been on the up, with plent of love and lust and euphoria.

Your attitude to life is fantastic

dude you are way too picky. any holes a goal as they say.

Indeed. He who is fussy gets no pussy, as my brother told me.

Like Atif, I was once semi depressed for a time. But it doesn't have the effect on people you think it does. At Uni I enjoy drinking/sitting in the dark, you could say I am depressed, I disagree. I enjoy silent reflection, I don't need lights to do so.

Either way, just imagine yourself as you were... let's say Maddox, if you think you are as great as he claims himself to be your self esteem should go no where but up.

Shabba.